The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Delux-skin new Design

Vlada91

1 minute ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Further ... just do it you own .. DE will never make this 100% real.. i mean .. see how bad the banshee Skin is.. compared to the concept .. i bet you will get rich ..

i'm not that good :sad: 

1 minute ago, Rhekemi said:

Wow. It looks very cool.

I remember your Codex entry (also very cool, but stylistically quite different), so I would like to ask, is the art in the first post your work?

I create on photoshop to look more frostity :smile: 

Sorry, I don't understand.

You created these images from scratch/from nothing, or you added Frost elements to an existing image?

They still look great. But your style was different in the Codex contest, so I thought I would ask.

Edited by Rhekemi

1 minute ago, Rhekemi said:

Sorry, I don't understand.

You created these images from scratch/from nothing, or you added Frost elements to an existing image?

Yes,I add elements to look more like frost and to share the design how he can look his new delux-skin....and i did not say my art work its just concept how i want to look like....

6 minutes ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

i am the biggest frost fan ever! this skin would be great but what dissapoints me is that the community is way better at designing concepts and stuff like that in a day then the whole DE artists could do in a year.

p.s I AM INLOVE WITH THIS SKIN

Perhaps you are right but DE create 30 frames and they lose ideas for new one. they just need to think outside the box and  to look other idea....for inspiration. :smile:  or to find a new designer

Edited by Vlada91