Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime parts challenge system

Midas

*SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITH FEEDBACK*

After a lot of roasting and thought the conclusion is a method that resolves around a way in which one doesn't necessarily have to grind unless specified, it resolves around working like junctions, except for the entire game. You would be required to complete certain tasks for prime frames, 

example: Nekros prime:

unlock all nods on Pluto, Ceres, and Neptune

complete all current trials in a 24 hour time period

difficulty is subjected to change please reply with feedback (skip to last page)

Edited by Lighter2017

yeah but down the line there are some things I want to preserver I recently logged on and see trinity had a huge nerf which disturbs me. If this process continues I feel that this game will be "To easy" yes I agree they should warn you next time. AT LEAST warn us for something new.

Just now, Lighter2017 said:

yeah but down the line there are some things I want to preserver I recently logged on and see trinity had a huge nerf which disturbs me. If this process continues I feel that this game will be "To easy" yes I agree they should warn you next time. AT LEAST warn us for something new.

She's still insanely good still....

Just now, morningstar999 said:

if you don't complain nothing will ever change. 

I know, I did offer a solution, convert relics into something valuable if you wanted I like the fact that the parts aren't all in my inventory and I can't get them all instantly.

8 minutes ago, Lighter2017 said:

So you think people should not be upset about the grind and yet you're upset about the Trinity nerf. That's the pot calling the kettle black.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

1 minute ago, Lighter2017 said:

I know, I did offer a solution, convert relics into something valuable if you wanted I like the fact that the parts aren't all in my inventory and I can't get them all instantly.

No one said they wanted everything instantly. We want balance. Not too easy, but at the same time not too repetitive. The new void is repetitive. Sure it's slightly easier to get your hands on desired Prime parts, but the grind is the same. It's tedious.

3 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

So you think people should not be upset about the grind and yet you're upset about the Trinity nerf. That's the pot calling the kettle black.

okay increase drop rate of relics or restrict them to one location.

1 minute ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

No one said they wanted everything instantly. We want balance. Not too easy, but at the same time not too repetitive. The new void is repetitive. Sure it's slightly easier to get your hands on desired Prime parts, but the grind is the same. It's tedious.

grind time can be decreased if relics drop from survival or defense rewards more commonly. These are ideas keep responding well find a solution

26 minutes ago, Lighter2017 said:

If you have any other ideas

My idea is pretty unique.

Probably never heard it before.

Definitely never been done.

I assure you it is probably the best idea ever.

Spoiler

No more clickbait titles where the OP contributes nothing.

I take back half my statement, OP is trying to contribute but the click bait title still throws me off.  An actual discussion is worth more if one is not baited into it.

Edited by Xekrin

18 minutes ago, Lighter2017 said:

Stop making the game easier, I understand you want a change because you farmed so many relics. But the constant destruction of everything Digital extremes has done is kind of ridiculous, they are trying to make money for there game, yes this irritates you and myself but it is how it is. Now if you want a change I would have your old relics converted into something more valuable, please don't destroy this game via whining. If you have any other ideas BESIDES removal of new relics please state below.

people can do whatever they want without you telling them how to "act" people will complain regardless of whether or not you like it, so this post is irrelavant

4 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

IDK it's far from perfect but it seems less tedious than playing the same mission on the same tileset over and over.  At least this system has room to expand. 

Edited by xRufus7x

Just now, (XB1)Bortis Badtouch said:

people can do whatever they want without you telling them how to "act" people will complain regardless of whether or not you like it, so this post is irrelavant

Exactly what I am doing. I am complaining about people complaining and i'm trying to offer up new ideas, sorry if it irritates you

1 minute ago, xRufus7x said:

IDK it's far from perfect but it seems less tedious than playing the same mission on the same tileset over and over.  At least this system has room to expand. 

This is good thought process indeed.

1 minute ago, Lighter2017 said:

okay increase drop rate of relics or restrict them to one location.

It's not just relics. It's also farming for Void traces over and over again. 

2 minutes ago, Lighter2017 said:

grind time can be decreased if relics drop from survival or defense rewards more commonly. These are ideas keep responding well find a solution

This isn't a type of problem that could be solved on one forum thread.

5 minutes ago, Lighter2017 said:

Exactly what I am doing. I am complaining about people complaining and i'm trying to offer up new ideas, sorry if it irritates you

Complaining about people complaining = meta complaint = thread lock.

5 minutes ago, xRufus7x said:

This system does indeed have room to expand. Unfortunately the OP of this thread seems to think that all other people with anything bad to say about the new system is "destroying" DE's work (even though player feedback helps DE make the game better).

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

Just now, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Complaining about people complaining = meta complaint = thread lock.

This system does indeed have room to expand. Unfortunately the OP of this thread seems to think that all other people with anything bad to say about the new system is "destroying" DE's work (even though player feedback is how DE have made the game better).

Yah that line of thought is far from constructive but I thought it was more about the people that say the whole system should be scrapped and we should return to void farming which is also not particularly constructive.

1 minute ago, xRufus7x said:

Yah that line of thought is far from constructive but I thought it was more about the people that say the whole system should be scrapped and we should return to void farming which is also not particularly constructive.

People who say the whole system should be scrapped are immature. 

People who say the new system needs work are the right people.

However the OP can't seem to grasp that not everyone is "whining".