Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime parts challenge system

Midas

^^ Improvements aren't bad, removal is imo. I'm sorry if all of you are pissed. So far improvement of this system could be helpful and maybe my wording is ridiculous because I couldn't put it into words (I know it was S#&$ when it came out) but I'd like to discuss improvement, I understand old tile sets are stupid, I understand relics are ridiculous because of constant farm I get it. i feel like the entire system is going to be thrown away that's all I'm trying to prevent, id love for changes.

1 minute ago, Lighter2017 said:

^^ Improvements aren't bad, removal is imo. I'm sorry if all of you are pissed. So far improvement of this system could be helpful and maybe my wording is ridiculous because I couldn't put it into words (I know it was S#&$ when it came out) but I'd like to discuss improvement, I understand old tile sets are stupid, I understand relics are ridiculous because of constant farm I get it. i feel like the entire system is going to be thrown away that's all I'm trying to prevent, id love for changes.

DE aren't suddenly going to step back to the old Void system. That is gone. They will keep working on the new void with improvements and suggestions made by people on the forums. 

They will not however take inspiration from meta complaint threads from players who think they're entitled to tell everyone to shut up.

5 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

People who say the whole system should be scrapped are immature. 

People who say the new system needs work are the right people.

However the OP can't seem to grasp that not everyone is "whining".

I grasp it, I'm sorry if my statement was not directed, I'd like to improve the system I gave an idea. Not many people liked it I'm trying to find ways of improvement I apologize for being misdirective.

39 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

You view it as destruction. Other people view it as constructive feedback.

What he said.

And Really OP ? Whining about "whiners" ? 

You are the biggest whiner here my man. 

I've been playing since early 2013 and I've invested alot of time and money in this game. I obviously like playing it. And I know the potential this game holds so I'd rather want them to lean on things that elevate the gaming experience rather than just focusing on ways to make people grind harder and pay more money. 

Edited by White_Matter

1 minute ago, Lighter2017 said:

I grasp it, I'm sorry if my statement was not directed, I'd like to improve the system I gave an idea. Not many people liked it I'm trying to find ways of improvement I apologize for being misdirective.

Well you worded it very wrong. Over Exaggerating by saying we're "destroying" DEs work and that we should all be quiet.

Im sorry but you sound very self-entitled.

Token system, farm X amount of token = select desired BP or part!

the catch: tokens are NOT RNG they are EARNED by completing mission XYZ.
make VOID Hard like sorties ... give 1 token for complete 

10 token for Prime Part

40 Token would mean Warframe set, sounds good.
This way players need to work hard, DE can still sell to the un-patient ones and no one can complain that rewards are just handed out..
i knoe it sounds like grind.. but grind without RNG is not bad at all...

because of the work that is required to get prime parts it also would make part more worth that are called "junk primes" these days...so yeah why not make them more worthy.. increase market worth.. that also makes people buy plats

share this if you like the idea!

Edited by Vyra

9 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

What he said.

And Really OP ? Whining about "whiners" ? 

You are the biggest whiner here my man. 

I've been playing since early 2013 and I've invested alot of time and money in this game. I obviously like playing it. And I know the potential this game holds so I'd rather want them to lean on things that elevate the gaming experience rather than just focusing on ways to make people grind harder and pay more money. 

We just had this conversation I'm not going to state my opinion

1 minute ago, Vyra said:

Token system, farm X amount of token = select desired BP or part!

the catch: tokens are NOT RNG they are EARNED by completing mission XYZ.
make VOID Hard like sorties ... give 1 token for complete 

10 token for Prime Part

40 Token would mean Warframe set, sounds good.

So you want to make Void missions as hard as sorties and only give the player 1 token as a reward? So people would have to do the equivalent of 40 sorties in a day to get a full Warframe set....

We want to reduce the grind, not make it worse.

5 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

So you want to make Void missions as hard as sorties and only give the player 1 token as a reward? So people would have to do the equivalent of 40 sorties in a day to get a full Warframe set....

We want to reduce the grind, not make it worse.

It involves farming, :( but I have an idea but it wouldn't be fair for new players and work similiar to junctions, yet it would resolve around the entire solar system, a set of challenges for each prime object.

Edited by Lighter2017

18 minutes ago, Vyra said:

i knoe it sounds like grind.. but grind without RNG is not bad at all...

Wrong on so many levels. I'm still going to get the same feeling of burn out and dread even if the reward is guaranteed but the mission is insultingly drawn out and hard. Grind is grind, with or without RNG.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

1 hour ago, Lighter2017 said:

I understand you want a change because you farmed so many relics. But the constant destruction of everything Digital extremes has done is kind of ridiculous, they are trying to make money for there game, yes this irritates you and myself but it is how it is. Now if you want a change I would have this new system rewritten, I have recently lost power and would like to think on it, please scroll past page one where I'm getting roasted alive. If you have any other ideas BESIDES removal of new relics please state below.

It's called a forum for a reason.

Just now, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Wrong on so many levels. I'm still going to get the same feeling of burn out and dread even if the reward is guaranteed. Grind is grind, with or without RNG.

WIth RNG is a possibility of getting nothing.. so means you burn out but have no reward at all...where is your logic?

4 minutes ago, Vyra said:

how i it worse than RNG?

RNG means you do the equivalent of maybe 200 missions and still don't get what you wanted...

Because you want me to go into the equivalent of forty sorties, use up all my restores for a single Prime Warframe set. No. That's not happening. 

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

I still think a set of challenges should be required for prime objects of desire, such as Lor nightmare mode in 30 minutes (that sounds ridiculous but you get my idea) this is my idea to remove grind

Edited by Lighter2017

2 minutes ago, Lighter2017 said:

I still think a set of challenges should be required for prime objects of desire, such as Lor nightmare mode in 30 minutes (that sounds ridiculous but you get my idea) this is my idea to remove grind

I like that train of thought but maybe be less extreme on the challenge? People will just take one look at the reward and go "nah not doing all that for some measly prime part."

3 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

I like that train of thought but maybe be less extreme on the challenge? People will just take one look at the reward and go "nah not doing all that for some measly prime part."

Haha yes that was an example I think this is a method farther away from grinding

7 minutes ago, WASPGOD said:

#inb4 thread lock

No were on the right track now, I'm trying to satisfy everyone so grinding can stop. That is mainly what irritates everyone.

Edited by Lighter2017