Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endo not as exciting as Fusion Core?

321agemo

This might seem to be a strange topic but does anyone else feel like Endo is less exciting when you get it in mission compare to Fusion cores?

When i saw fusion core drop in mission there was a small sense of joy. When i get 50 R5 cores in sortie that makes me happy.

Now, just getting 80 Endo in a mission just makes me think “meh”. Or 4k endo in sortie i just goes “k”.

I dno, maybe its the Endo excitment for me.

sorry not sorry about terrible pun

Edited by 321agemo

11 minutes ago, WrathAscending said:

Endo giveth, and Endo taketh away.

It's easier to rank mods with Endo points but the credit cost for doing so is a bit higher. I'm fairly happy with it; reducing the price a little would make it perfect IMO.

Defeating the purpose of farming credits. It gives us something to do. I like to farm Zambala myself. Easy 25k.

I like Endo. For the first time in my few months of playing, I finally have a clear idea on how much I can rank up my mods with the stuff I have (I happen to have slightly less than what's needed to fully rank an unranked primed mod).

It also gives me something to work towards - I know I want to max mod X, I can easily check what I need to do that. It also gives me a clearer picture on how big of a chunk of my resources maxing some random mod takes.

In all honesty, rare core drops always disappointed me more than excited me. Nothing brings me down like seeing that flash of gold on a mod drop, only to find out that it's not the stance, power mod, etc. I was looking for, but just another R5 core.

Endo's also a much more clear-cut system in general. Much easier to work with.