Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro is a joke today or?

Celas_

No Beacons, No Primed Mods, Nothing new. Why i should spend Ducats for Mods they are farmable? Prisma Set is nothing new i have it allready. Prisma Skana is the only worth thing and Veritux for the AW Player but rly this week is just a joke.

3 minutes ago, ObjectM said:

No Beacons, No Primed Mods, Nothing new. Why i should spend Ducats for Mods they are farmable? Prisma Set is nothing new i have it allready. Prisma Skana is the only worth thing and Veritux for the AW Player but rly this week is just a joke.

Xiphos Prisma Skin is new, Voltaic Strike and Jolt aren't farmable.

The fact that he had mods such as Jolt and Shell Shock (which are not farmable) automatically made this visit worthwhile to me. Others may have different opinions, but Baro Ki'teer can actually bring some good stuff when he chooses not to troll us. :tongue: 

Edited by YellowVolt

11 minutes ago, ObjectM said:

The no beacon bit seems a little weird. I haven't seen him yet.

I don't really see much of a reason to complain about it, Players who haven't gotten what he currently has today will get some of it if they want it, and honestly, as long as there are people who are happy with what he has(IE, new players, people who haven't gotten the chance to get the dual stat electric mods, etc). Don't always think of yourself when Baro comes around, because if you do, you'll always be disappointed with what he has.

5 minutes ago, Zia_Avenicia said:

I don't really see much of a reason to complain about it, Players who haven't gotten what he currently has today will get some of it if they want it, and honestly, as long as there are people who are happy with what he has(IE, new players, people who haven't gotten the chance to get the dual stat electric mods, etc). Don't always think of yourself when Baro comes around, because if you do, you'll always be disappointed with what he has.

No last time was so much mods and other things and this time not even the beacons. I understand when people are happy about Jolt but what is with the other guys? maiming strike? jagged edge? buzz kill? and other more, thats all mods guys asking for week and week in the trading chat. Why not vaulted weapons or frames for sale? why only electric? where is heat, cold and poison?

1 hour ago, ObjectM said:

Prisma Skana is the only worth thing

At least you have something to buy. I even have Prisma Skana.

The problem with both Baro and Sorties is that they do not cater to the true veterans. When first Baro came out, he brought a lot of new things and most veterans like me bought every single thing. DE has not added any new weapon or any useful Prime mod for quite sometime and therefore, it has been a disappointment for me for the last couple of months. Funny when DE said Baro was something implemented for veterans.

Same goes for Sorties. The reason I stopped playing Sorties was that I do not need any of the weapons that are being released in it. The only ones I needed was Snipetron Vandal as I started after Snipetron Vandal and Dera Vandal since PC players did not get it in the event. Everything else I already have. And the only good drop is Legendary Core but the drop rate for it is so low that it is just not worth it.

So, technically, if you are a veteran, be ready to get disappointed by Baro and Sorites.

Edit - Except Primed Pressure Point I suppose. Forgot about that.

I wish DE would someday surprise us by releasing loads of new things in Baro's inventory. :)

Edited by DEADSHOT456

4 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

Because Heat (third Spy vault reward), Cold (third Spy vault reward), and Toxin (Corrupted Vor) are in more readily available drop locations.

? High Voltage and voltatic strike are farmable too, so this dont explain why just electric mods are for sale.

1 minute ago, ObjectM said:

? High Voltage and voltatic strike are farmable too, so this dont explain why just electric mods are for sale.

Well Jolt is not farmable and I guess the devs feel having just 1 dual stat electric mod would be weird. That and maybe because it takes a bit more time to farm the other electric mods.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)porkchopbroth said:

Well Jolt is not farmable and I guess the devs feel having just 1 dual stat electric mod would be weird. That and maybe because it takes a bit more time to farm the other electric mods.

dont still explain the price for it, sry but making some dual mods farmable and some dual mods not is a stupid idea. so why just electric mods? last time was Impact for all weapons and a slash mod for the rifle for sale. sry i should not cry about it but where is this for veterans? He comes just all 2 weeks and then he have nothing to sell for veterans? just a skin for a landingship hmm i dont get it.

21 minutes ago, ObjectM said:

High Voltage and Shell Shock, you mean.

I didn't say they weren't farmable. I said they were from less readily available drop locations. Unlike Spy vaults, which are a primary objective, and Corrupted Vor, who tries his hardest to be in your face that he may as well just be a primary objective, Hive caches are a secondary objective that are very much out of the way.

Also, for whatever reason, only High Voltage and Shell shock are even in the Hive caches, leaving Jolt and Voltaic Strike otherwise unobtainable.

Y'know, to me, today's stock was pretty kick &#!

Got me a new Prisma Skana

Got that entire armor set (I like my fashion)

Got the Melee Mod and will farm for the Pistol mod (why the hell aren't they Hive drops?)

Then again, I've only been playing since December.

17 minutes ago, Hayabusa97 said:

Y'know, to me, today's stock was pretty kick &#!

Got me a new Prisma Skana

Got that entire armor set (I like my fashion)

Got the Melee Mod and will farm for the Pistol mod (why the hell aren't they Hive drops?)

Then again, I've only been playing since December.

yeah gratulations for the Weapon and Mods :)

But my problem is, Baro is for "veteran" player and i see nothing what for veterans^^