Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dude, where is my Argon ?

White_Matter

Question

16 answers to this question

There's a really easy way...

Smeeta Kavat, max ranked Charm.

Go to T1 Exterminate, kill everything. Now wander around for a while: admire the scenery, look for the parkour room, see if you can find every container.

Meanwhile, cat has a 28% chance to give you a buff once every 27 seconds. 1 in 6 of the buffs is "rare resources". (And another is "double resources")

(oh, and if you have max-ranked "Scavange" on your cat, they get a 90% chance to unlock lockers. Lockers have a decent chance to drop more Argon)

Leave when you have as many as you need. I got 16 in half an hour last Thursday.

Edited by FenricFox

Nothing is guaranteed in this game, other than alerts with specified rewards.

Can't say for sure if much has changed, as drops are still random and nothing is 'fast'. The faster you do a mission, the less likely you'll get everything that could possibly drop. I always had the best drops in the higher level Survival. Lots of spawns.

everywhere in the void has the same drop rate. try a low level endless mission so you can get quick easy kills. shouldn't take you long. the only way to get guaranteed drops is from alerts, but those are quite rare, and you will only get 1. 

Edited by NocturnalVahey

4 hours ago, FenricFox said:

There's a really easy way...

Smeeta Kavat, max ranked Charm.

Go to T1 Exterminate, kill everything. Now wander around for a while: admire the scenery, look for the parkour room, see if you can find every container.

Meanwhile, cat has a 28% chance to give you a buff once every 27 seconds. 1 in 6 of the buffs is "rare resources". (And another is "double resources")

(oh, and if you have max-ranked "Scavange" on your cat, they get a 90% chance to unlock lockers. Lockers have a decent chance to drop more Argon)

Leave when you have as many as you need. I got 16 in half an hour last Thursday.

I'll always be a Kubrow guy but Kavat buffs seem ludicrous...

I don't have that Kavat, I have the other one. 

Yesterday I got 1 argon in a 10 min T4 survival. Then I did a T4 Exterminate, walked around the map opened containers and stuff and got nothing. And then I did a 10 or 15 min T4 survival and got 2. 

So thats 3 in half an hour. Seems like survival is the best option if you don't have the loot mods and that specific kavat.