The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen on Consoles

(XBOX)Requiem of One

So here what the topic would mainly be about, and heck maybe a dev my pop in possibly. When it comes to with the SotR update for the consoles the announced a bit more with the whole tennogen part of the game. My question for this which can continue through discussion is when can the console players expect to see more user kind of content again and hopefully is it not too far off into the future that we can see it?

Along with this, the tennogen items that are currently in the market place, they are only skins for weaponry. Now with all of the kind of stuff that I have seen on the steam website with user created things with tennogen workshop, a lot of them I really like and would like to use on consoles as well. Really it comes down to time, but I personally would like to know how much time can we expect to see this as to being able to use some of that content. (Plus one of the tennogen Volt helmets they showed on the news feed, I would absolutely wear on my Volt Prime all day, everyday.)

yeah I'm waiting on this too. I believe that helmet for Mesa that gives her a Sheriff's Hat is coming with that first rotation, I'm totally getting that. might consider getting a Grineer skin for some frames when they come out too.

1 hour ago, Airwolfen said:

valve probably wants to test its success as they do have the rights to forbid it entirely.

well, I hope it's a success and they choose to keep it. bad enough they'll never make Half-Life 3, now they want to screw over Warframe players on console? hell naw. Tennogen on console would finally give us something to do with our plat outside of buying update content.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

yeah I'm waiting on this too. I believe that helmet for Mesa that gives her a Sheriff's Hat is coming with that first rotation, I'm totally getting that. might consider getting a Grineer skin for some frames when they come out too.

well, I hope it's a success and they choose to keep it. bad enough they'll never make Half-Life 3, now they want to screw over Warframe players on console? hell naw. Tennogen on console would finally give us something to do with our plat outside of buying update content.

They don't want to screw over console users, but they don't want Sony and Microsoft to screw them and the content creators over.

5 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

yea, we are getting the AWESOME Mesa helm, The Jetpack syandana, 2 other really nice syandanas and a Zephyr skin

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Francis_Boudreau said:

Are we getting that ribbon syandana with the lotus ornaments that I'm seeing a lot on youtube recently?

here are the 5 items we will be getting

15 hours ago, RoninJed said:

You console peope should just be happy with being able to buy tennogen with platinum. Total Bullsh@# that PC players cant.

Well, we have to wait weeks to get our content updates, story quests get spoiled easily unless we just stay away, we're only getting top sellers, and the MAIN reason is we dont get our plat discounted up to 75% like PC so it retains a higher cash value so, not total bull crap. 75 plat on PS4 is always worth $5, on PC it can be as cheap as $1.80ish so if DE has to pay Valve 30%, the creator 40%, and keep 30% of $5 they will lose money.  If they got rid of plat discounts on PC, then I think you should be able to, you guys would need to decide if thats worth it, should the subject come up..

16 hours ago, RoninJed said:

You console peope should just be happy with being able to buy tennogen with platinum. Total Bullsh@# that PC players cant.

Consoles also don't get Any plat discounts, just market item coupons.

While we get 20, 50, and 75% off on plat constantly (plus item discounts)

So DE would be getting the shaft every time someone's cheap &#! got a 75% off plat discount then bought a Tennogen item as they'd have to shell out money, and earn nothing.

4 hours ago, (PS4)GbHaseo said:

Well, we have to wait weeks to get our content updates, story quests get spoiled easily unless we just stay away, we're only getting top sellers, and the MAIN reason is we dont get our plat discounted up to 75% like PC so it retains a higher cash value so, not total bull crap. 75 plat on PS4 is always worth $5, on PC it can be as cheap as $1.80ish so if DE has to pay Valve 30%, the creator 40%, and keep 30% of $5 they will lose money.  If they got rid of plat discounts on PC, then I think you should be able to, you guys would need to decide if thats worth it, should the subject come up..

4 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Consoles also don't get Any plat discounts, just market item coupons.

While we get 20, 50, and 75% off on plat constantly (plus item discounts)

So DE would be getting the shaft every time someone's cheap &#! got a 75% off plat discount then bought a Tennogen item as they'd have to shell out money, and earn nothing.

But....that's not why PC can't or won't be able to buy tennogen with platinum...it's "legal reasons". It's not like DE is doing this to bring some type of fair balance between the PC and console warframe community. I have never objected to console players getting the same things or treatment as the PC players...why side against each other...we play and support the same damn company/game. As far as things getting spoiled well you could easily avoid that. Have you ever had a movie you wanted to see or a book you wanted to read...don't you avoid reading about it or watching videos about it? And remember PC players get and test out everything before console players...including bugs. I guess we are beta testers for beta testers hehe. Oh and I really don't care if it cost 500 to 1000 freaking platinum for one tennogen helmet to justify the platinum value difference between PC and console. It would just be nice to be able to buy with platinum...the in game currency you buy with real money...but has no value or use for this newer in game stuff called tennogen. 

Edited by RoninJed

43 minutes ago, (XB1)lRaining BIood said:

So nobody knows when is tennogen coming? When I first saw the falcon helmet on Mesa, I totally fell in love with her. But know, I cant even play with her because of that, she's not what I want her to be... Please , bring these things ASAP DE.

I assume it will be part of our next update.  Last night during Prime Time Rebecca said that we needed a certed build for tennogen.