Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Literally there is nothing to do in game

Kyronz

On 9/1/2016 at 3:18 AM, -CM-Hekovashi said:

I forget about why you should not go in to forum, toxicity of white knights is just insane here. To all who defend De's bad decigions-i really hope that one day they destroy something that you love, so you can feel other players pain. And they will.

Don't take it too hard.  Some people/mods here have a stick up their *** most days. U_U

It's no biggie.

Edit(Where are my manners~). every single post in this thread has been a thrilling and interesting read with a lot of well constructed arguments, and it's definitely a subject I think about often. Obviously, the answer to relics, voids, and what is endgame is highly subjective, and I don't believe there is a single right answer. I like reading everyone's opinion on the matter, though, and I hope this discussion goes on.

Edited by AcceI

On 9/2/2016 at 1:10 PM, Noamuth said:

Yes, DE is lacking in the content department for vets.

You know, I get what you're saying, Really, I do. But this statement always felt a little unfair to me, Warframe has loads of content, there's no lack. The reason there isn't any for veteran players is that they already did it. So complaining about the lack of content is like saying "thanks for making me dinner, but now that I've eaten it, how come there isn't any dinner?" Vets with 3k hours in the game have done everything, and that's not DE's fault. I guess I feel like it's unfair to expect more than 3k hours of content in a single game. 3k hours is a lot!

Anyway, @OP, there IS an endgame available. The old T4 survival and Interception missions were made much harder with SotR. Granted, there's no real rewards there except for relics, but if you don't care about prime parts anyway, then who cares about rewards? Those missions are a challenge just waiting for you, the only reason people say the endgame is gone is that there aren't enough rewards there. But you already said you don't care about those anyway! So you should have no reason to start topping the leaderboards for those missions, right?

i think its better to make hard sharp dark fun about the development then everything else

as long as there arent any straight aimed insults it sets free of frustrations ^^)

i needed a while to learn about and im for shure not finished

the serious part is, that im learning smth more, not wasting my time here at the forum ... i come here only when i really want it

No true rewards for endless missions.

You must burn relics to farm prime parts.

You must farm more relics to burn.

You must farm void traces to convert relics into "radiant".

No endless missions anymore = casual gaming.

I play some missions per day and nothing more. I miss the old system.

I miss endless missions.

Warframe is basically about farming stuff, building stuff, collecting stuff, once you got everything, there's not much left to do, there's no endgame, endless void was once used for that purpose, and still it wasnt even a good alternative, and now it's gone. But let's be realistic, this only applies for a small portion of the community (maybe cause most people get bored and quit way before that), so dont expect massive agreement to threads like this, anyone that is in a different moment in the game and still farming anything has a tendency to disagree.

Got nerkos Galatine and tigiris... the new relic system is easy ... but really boring...

some ppl tell is burn out but i have the feeling that well i want to play the game.. but i would like to get something worth the time and relic are just not fun for me is the same mini-game  in 5 mins missions, yeah some times i just do random stuff for the sake of it but with SToR i just don`t feel like opening warframe for more than 15 min. 

and pl is still kinda worth it but there is no lie than being "Fashionframe" the end game, mostly the only place were i would spend pl is in cosmetics and Tennogen  in no time will eat the regular cosmetic marked, if that did not happen allready and Steve say in a Devsteam that the objective was 2 alt helmet per frame so it look like the will not even try to keep up with tenno-gen so fashion-frame in no time will be just fashion$$$$frame i think the choice of the easy way leaving tennogen just in $$ will end hurting the game pl system. 

Edited by kajiss1
Stuff