Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Literally there is nothing to do in game

Kyronz

13 hours ago, Praxxor said:

That was hilarious and all (no it wasn't), got any arguments now? Or are you here to make more dumb jokes and miss the damn point on purpose?

yup, sometimes i can be fanny ^^)

To be honest, I do have to agree with OP as when i was bored, I do actually hop into void def/survive to farm some prime items. But with this new system, if i want to join them, I have to farm that relics thingy and the void traces and the mission only last for 5mins. Yes the grind had tone down by adding another grind. This is boring. Sorties is just another reskin of normal games by increasing their levels and 1 shotting you depend on what frames you're using.

On 9/1/2016 at 2:30 AM, Kyronz said:

There is nothing to do, I cannot even group to help people like i did in the old system, which is where i put most of my ~3k profile hours in.

Grouping is gone, solo is gone...once you get yours, it is adios time to move on to new game these days?

Plenty to do. Want to help people? then help them? Relics are fine, if you want to help people farm just radiant the relics to help them farm the part them need. Same as helping them with keys the old way. Exept with relics now you can get the parts much swifter.

On August 31, 2016 at 11:35 PM, JSharpie said:

I never understood why people see youtubers as the end all opinion.

I never trust youtubers, because even when they say stuff that sounds true, they don't want to destroy their special snowflake access with DE. It's just like Tmartn kisses activisions butt, I have seen all youtubers that are partners do it. I don't know if TP does cuz his accent is too convincing :clem:

I never under how people say endgame is gone?  last I checked the missions are still there, only difference is you don't get prime parts anymore.  If you want to run the void survival for 4 hours, go do it, instead of coming out with a load of prime parts, you come out with a load or relics to get prime parts..... still there for me

I got 3800 hours in Warframe and I personally like everything they changed.  I'm not a huge fan of the new archwing system but that's only because I'm not use to it yet.  But the current fissure system, in my option, is way better then running 6, hour long T3S to get the new prime part before moving onto the next piece.  It's nice not to be running the same mission for days on end because RNG decided it isn't going to be nice to you this week.

I'm a solo player as well, only time I really group up with people is when clan members or alliance members need help.  I have lots to do. 

If you really are that unhappy, take a break, come back in 3, 6 months, see if that changed your opinion on the game.

Just now, autrix02 said:

By all means then, what end game exist for long time veterans? 

Yeah I know that there's no Endgame material, but from what I've heard, there should be some challenging stuff coming in TWW (Sentient bosses), and that's why I believe that SoTR should not have been released before that. And Endgame =/= stuff to do.

Just now, Praxxor said:

Yeah I know that there's no Endgame material, but from what I've heard, there should be some challenging stuff coming in TWW (Sentient bosses), and that's why I believe that SoTR should not have been released before that. And Endgame =/= stuff to do.

It certainly does = stuff to do when you have done all else. 

6 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

Yes i accept everythingnif there is an endgame that is worth for staying.  IT would be great in voids only to get traces and relics every Rotation!  The relics shouldnt give traces points!

I don't really play Warframe with an objective. I play to just have fun. I'll run fissure missions, I'll then use those traces to make dragon keys to do vault runs. Then I'll just go to Mercury and use Atlas' golems and watch them helplessly get pwnd. And then, I'll play some else for a little bit. It's all on perspective, it doesn't matter what it is, if we do something for too long of course we'll get burned out. I love donuts but if that's all I eat I'll be done with it for a while but I'll come back to it.

17 hours ago, WARLOCKE said:

I have every single mod except primed chamber.....maxed. I have every warframe and weapon fully forma'd. I even 4 forma mastery fodder weapons and frames I dont play much.

I have completed and obtained every reward from all six syndicates. I have finished the cephelon hunts. I have completed every quest. I have played every node. I have run endless missions well into 3 hour marks. Every archwing and arch wing weapon obtained and mullti formad. There is NOTHING for me to do. 

Now you may say that im a rare player. And for the most part you are correct. But the problem is everyone that plays on a semi regular basis will end up at my point. You will to.

You can try to shame me for not helping out other players, which I have no interest in outside of my clan. You may say I need to RP or give back to the community. But those things do not cover up the lack of content for high level vet players. I fail to see what you and a few others are so against here. Content for us, the hardcore player base is content for you at the point you are ready for it.

Its a win/win/win. I win because I have high level content to play to match my gear and skills. You have content to aspire to. DE gets my prime access and plat money (im a whale to boot) for keeping me occupied with content. So why are you and a few others so against this? As it stands im going to have to take ANOTHER year long break to let content catch up (if it even does with DE's penchant for reinventing the wheel) and during that time DE gets no money. Im under no illusion that I make a meaningful impact in DE's pocket book. I dont. But if you have a hundred players in my same boat it adds up. There are far more of us than you think,

Yes, I can see how pointing out the difference between literal and figurative would be shaming to such an acomplished player like you.

Seriously?  At no point did I tell anyone what to do in the game to make it interesting nor did I shame anyone for simply running out of engaging activities.  I pointed out that while there are things to do, OP simply doesn't want to do them.

There's no shame in that, not from me, here's why;

I've been playing this game for almost 3 years and I don't have every mod, and I don't want to have every mod, I haven't finished the Titania or Mirage quests, I don't have the last two Prime Warframes and there are about half a dozen nodes left to unlock but you know what?  I don't care.  I ran out of things that I wanted to do, that felt rewarding, and started playing other games.  I'm not going to keep playing just for the sake of playing and obtaining All The Things just because I want something to do.

You seem proud of doing that.  That's fine.  It makes you happy, go for it.  I don't find that fun, so I don't do that.  And that's fine too.

Yes, DE is lacking in the content department for vets.  I've never said otherwise. Yes, I want more engaging content that keeps me logging in about every day, But I know that DE is a small team, with other projects on their desks, and that means content isn't going to come as fast as I want.

Big deal.  Find something to occupy your time until new content comes along.  

My post may seem a little aggressive, but OP chose to put their topic in General Discussion instead of Feedback.  They aren't trying to improve the game and fix the issues they're encountering, they're complaining.  

Edited by Noamuth
Words are hard.

Yeah. I still have weapons I need to collect to get the mastery but that's really it. I think a major blow for me was the raids since they're not PUG friendly and it became a huge chunk of content I'm not interested in touching after a few experiences. Still a bit rubbed the wrong way too after the changes to nekros so I'm still playing out of habit and when I haven't gotten a new game. 

5 hours ago, Praxxor said:

Thanks for ignoring half the comment, I don't think there's any point in discussion if you don't even read.

Don't low ball me, hypocrite. I had nothing positive to say about the first half. 

I'll add to it though, the first half was subjective and hear-say. It provided nothing of substance to the conversation. 

Good day. 

On 2.9.2016 at 3:56 AM, WARLOCKE said:

I have every single mod except primed chamber.....maxed. I have every warframe and weapon fully forma'd. I even 4 forma mastery fodder weapons and frames I dont play much.

I have completed and obtained every reward from all six syndicates. I have finished the cephelon hunts. I have completed every quest. I have played every node. I have run endless missions well into 3 hour marks. Every archwing and arch wing weapon obtained and mullti formad. There is NOTHING for me to do. 

Now you may say that im a rare player. And for the most part you are correct. But the problem is everyone that plays on a semi regular basis will end up at my point. You will to.

You can try to shame me for not helping out other players, which I have no interest in outside of my clan. You may say I need to RP or give back to the community. But those things do not cover up the lack of content for high level vet players. I fail to see what you and a few others are so against here. Content for us, the hardcore player base is content for you at the point you are ready for it.

Its a win/win/win. I win because I have high level content to play to match my gear and skills. You have content to aspire to. DE gets my prime access and plat money (im a whale to boot) for keeping me occupied with content. So why are you and a few others so against this? As it stands im going to have to take ANOTHER year long break to let content catch up (if it even does with DE's penchant for reinventing the wheel) and during that time DE gets no money. Im under no illusion that I make a meaningful impact in DE's pocket book. I dont. But if you have a hundred players in my same boat it adds up. There are far more of us than you think,

ok, but im not that stupid to waste again a bunch of formas after the primed mods arrive, my motivation to go on and on and spend cash for nothing into EVERY weapon is over

i mean, real content would be or is a big difference then we have now, levelling frames and weapons and cosmetics on and on have nothing to do with content

creating new weapons and new frames without new environment like new enemies and their unique planets and systems is cosmetics for the game as it is right now

and im really tired, the edge of getting blamed and liking warframe or being a fan of it is very close, and im not alone

shure, DE's changes to get real cash moved into a totally different direction as well as i can understand it, doesnt mean that i like it

there is always the problem with "the interest of the development" and the "entertaining effects" for the customer/player

and, i dont like loops, even that the gaming-industry is a big loop and nothing else

all what the gaming industry give is wars or puzzles ... in a very limited space ^^) and the space is limited because they want and need real cash ... thats life as it is now, a bit antique as well as not really entertaining ^^)

I must admit, the new system seems to have made Recruitment a mess, it's not nearly as easy or frequent to form teams as it used to be for keys.

That might change over time as people get more and more used to the system and find better ways of expressing recruitment requests, but at the moment, the overall effect seems to have been to dampen down a major reason to play in teams (other than autojoining PUGs, which is probably a bit more active than it used to be).

I'm still ambivalent about the new system.  It's fun in parts, but I worry that it's made the game a bit less social than it used to be - especially with the lack of reason to do endless missions.

On 9/2/2016 at 9:56 AM, WARLOCKE said:

Now go and get 2 sets of every Arcane, for total completion and just in case you want to run two Arcane Ice for some reason...

... Not that the trials are actually fun (LoR is a CC fest, NM LoR is a nullifier-infested CC fest, JV appeals to neither Warframe or Archwing players with its hybrid and over-engineered layout), nor are they really end-game (hell, sortie enemies are tougher, and that's before the 3-hour endless you mentioned doing), of course.

Edited by Mattoropael

4 minutes ago, Mattoropael said:

Now go and get 2 sets of every Arcane, for total completion and just in case you want to run two Arcane Ice for some reason...

... Not that the trials are actually fun (LoR is a CC fest, NM LoR is a nullifier-infested CC fest, JV appeals to neither Warframe or Archwing players with its hybrid and over-engineered layout), nor are they really end-game (hell, sortie enemies are tougher, and that's before the 3-hour endless you mentioned doing), of course.

I have arcane sets coming out my gills. Im not running raids again. It would be like running draco for the 10000th time. At some point you graduate content. For me that was some time ago.

And as I have have said. Im not processing why some people react with snark or outright hostility to the idea that some players have "completed" the game and now are asking for more content. If the top 5% of players get a new raid, or a new focus system, it means you will have access as well. Its not like DE locks content behind MR, is it.

On September 1, 2016 at 1:18 AM, -CM-Hekovashi said:

I forget about why you should not go in to forum, toxicity of white knights is just insane here. To all who defend De's bad decigions-i really hope that one day they destroy something that you love, so you can feel other players pain. And they will.

-Complains about toxicity...-

-Is toxic-

I think it's less of a "there is nothing to do"  and more of a "There is nothing I want to do."

If we are speaking on the literal sense there is plenty for players to still do.  And players have already outlined those and justified their feelings with explanations.

If that doesn't work for you that's perfectly fine.  But I don't think you should be slamming DE when it's not their fault you literally no lifed the game.

Hell you could pvp or lunaro just because it's something to do.

Am I saying they shouldn't add more content in the future?  No.  But it's a bit of an overreaction.  Just really sit back and think here.  You're walking up to the dev's and complaining that there isn't anything to do.  They take one glance at your play time and the first thing they'ed probably respond with is "that is why."

You already acknowledged that you're in this situation because of your playtime.  So I don't get why this is DE's problem.  If anything i'd say this is just a passive way for you to complain about some of the most recent changes that you're not fond of.

Many may disagree here but there's always something to do to stay busy. You just may not see it. Take a look at your arsenal and use a weapon you haven't used in a while, maybe pour some forma over it. 

Experiment with what you've got!! I used to suffer from not having anything to do until I realized that just running random missions and killing enemies can suffice.

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY