Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Literally there is nothing to do in game

Kyronz

Once you collect last part of the new stuff, there is no point in farming further "new relics"...they took away grouping since you can no longer treat people to a ride on your key.   For that matter there is no point in farming keys (relics) since they are solo items now.

You messed up grouping and preparing for the future...what do you think they meant for us to do at this point?

Sorties...many of ushave all the weapons already, do not really  need a 5th nezha frame, the minor lens are to damn rare to be once a quarter (amelated since focus is pretty much worthless).

No point in collecting endo, a new mod ithat takes any substantial amount is so damned rare, it has not existed under the new system yet.

Probably worst of all, you took full and deliberate aim at solo players and halved their chance in loot drop tables...what are we supposed to do now?

1 minute ago, Praxxor said:

Speak for yourself next time please.

There is nothing to do, I cannot even group to help people like i did in the old system, which is where i put most of my ~3k profile hours in.

Grouping is gone, solo is gone...once you get yours, it is adios time to move on to new game these days?

1 hour ago, -CM-Hekovashi said:

You just play another game, until DE create something rather than 2-3 min new void runs. There no endgame now.

lots of ppl share same opinion, even youtubers see a issues with new void and disappearing of endgame

I never understood why people see youtubers as the end all opinion.

7 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

Once you collect last part of the new stuff, there is no point in farming further "new relics"...they took away grouping since you can no longer treat people to a ride on your key.   For that matter there is no point in farming keys (relics) since they are solo items now.

anyone who trades a lot would disagree, there's always demand for these new parts, and farming them to sell on Trading is still a viable idea. plus some of us have friends who are casuals that we save excess parts for.

8 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

You messed up grouping and preparing for the future...what do you think they meant for us to do at this point?

erm... I'm gonna say "play the game?"

9 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

Sorties...many of ushave all the weapons already, do not really  need a 5th nezha frame, the minor lens are to damn rare to be once a quarter (amelated since focus is pretty much worthless).

not everyone has the weapons, this is also the first time I've been able to try for the Latron Wraith, and the new duplicate reward system hurts trading for Sortie weapon parts, so your best bet is to try for them yourself. and focus useless? hahahahahaha.... no. Zenurik turns any frame into a powerhouse, can't speak for other Focus schools, but Vazarin and Naramon are pretty useful too.

11 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

Probably worst of all, you took full and deliberate aim at solo players and halved their chance in loot drop tables...what are we supposed to do now?

erm.. I'm gonna repeat my earlier answer, and say "play the game".

4 minutes ago, -CM-Hekovashi said:

lots of ppl share same opinion, even youtubers see a issues with new void and disappearing of endgame

there's never really been a true endgame to start with. some considered long Void runs endgame, others considered Sorties as endgame, others still might say they consider Trials endgame, it's subjective, except for Fashionframe, which IS the true endgame for those who see it.

Before I even begin replying to what Kyronz said, I'd just like to point out that they have 2950 hours played. So. Feelings of "nothing left to do" should be taken in context of their being an EXTREMELY veteran player.

>> "They took away grouping since you can no longer treat people to a ride on your key"

There is nothing that prevents you from inviting other people to your squad and then selecting a fissure mission. All people that want to get a relic reward need to bring a relic, however it can be any relic of the correct tier. It's not difficult to get "any relic", in fact you can trade them if necessary.  So I'm not sure how they have taken away grouping.

>> "For that matter there is no point in farming keys (relics) since they are solo items now."

Explain?

>> "Sorties...many of ushave all the weapons already, do not really  need a 5th nezha frame, the minor lens are to damn rare to be once a quarter (amelated since focus is pretty much worthless)."

You can sell or trade sortie weapons if you don't need them. Nezha...fair enough.  Focus is meant to be a very long term goal. If you can't wait for lenses, then buy them from other players, they are not expensive. Or buy slightly better lenses from the market. This is basic F2Ponomics, you can either have it for free after some time and work, or you can have it now by paying for it.

>> "No point in collecting endo, a new mod ithat takes any substantial amount is so damned rare, it has not existed under the new system yet."

Endo is a direct replacement for fusion cores. Any place that gave you fusion cores should now give endo, at a slightly favorable rate even.  Plus you can melt down "trash mods" into endo. I had more than 100K points of endo just in trash mods that were previously too expensive to fuse into anything.

>> "Probably worst of all, you took full and deliberate aim at solo players and halved their chance in loot drop tables...what are we supposed to do now?"

Explain?

Edited by Momaw

10 minutes ago, -CM-Hekovashi said:

You just play another game, until DE create something rather than 2-3 min new void runs. There no endgame now.

"lots of ppl" still doesn't give him the right to say that "there's nothing to do in the game" that's way too general and is a straight lie right now.

Just now, JSharpie said:

I never understood why people see youtubers as the end all opinion.

Yes, you definitely don't get what i mean. Wf youtubers are like most loyal DE customers that really rarely word against their decisions, and i when i see a lot of backlash from them-something really bad happened.

2 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Before I even begin replying to what Kyronz said, I'd just like to point out that they have 2950 hours played. So. Feelings of "nothing left to do" should be taken in context of their being an EXTREMELY veteran player.

>> "They took away grouping since you can no longer treat people to a ride on your key"

There is nothing that prevents you from inviting other people to your squad and then selecting a fissure mission. All people that want to get a relic reward need to bring a relic, however it can be any relic of the correct tier. It's not difficult to get "any relic", in fact you can trade them if necessary.  So I'm not sure how they have taken away grouping.

>> "For that matter there is no point in farming keys (relics) since they are solo items now."

Explain?

>> "Sorties...many of ushave all the weapons already, do not really  need a 5th nezha frame, the minor lens are to damn rare to be once a quarter (amelated since focus is pretty much worthless)."

You can sell or trade sortie weapons if you don't need them. Nezha...fair enough.  Focus is meant to be a very long term goal. If you can't wait for lenses, then buy them from other players, they are not expensive. Or buy slightly better lenses from the market. This is basic F2Ponomics, you can either have it for free after some time and work, or you can have it now by paying for it.

>> "No point in collecting endo, a new mod ithat takes any substantial amount is so damned rare, it has not existed under the new system yet."

Endo is a direct replacement for fusion cores. Any place that gave you fusion cores should not give endo, at a slightly favorable rate even.  Plus you can melt down "trash mods" into endo. I had more than 100K points of endo just in trash mods that were previously too expensive to fuse into anything.

>> "Probably worst of all, you took full and deliberate aim at solo players and halved their chance in loot drop tables...what are we supposed to do now?"

Explain?

Even though I am nowhere near Veteran I can understand you well, I've been a founder for many other Online games before that I'm still playing one of them even now. Best ignore topics like this except if you are after evil laughs ;P

i have a hefty  supply of vaulted items, there is no point in farming to trade.   Heck,  even DE has abandoned their own in-game RL cash currency with the tennogen stuff, what the heck would i do with more plat?

if i need a few thousand i will go get a few thousand, but DE has abandoned plat anyways, so a bit of a moot point.

Edited by Kyronz

3 minutes ago, Momaw said:

> "For that matter there is no point in farming keys (relics) since they are solo items now."

Explain?

Means. Relics drop tables don't change after the new updacie. When the new items will be added you need farm new relics because the old ones are "useless".

Just now, Praxxor said:

"lots of ppl" still doesn't give him the right to say that "there's nothing to do in the game" that's way too general and is a straight lie right now.

So when you get all the primes(whish is easyer now) what do you do, m? Previously i can run endless void and get constant stream of prime parts that i can sell or scrap for duckhats, what should i do now? I don't see like more relics or endo worth going endless void, what YOU expect me to do when i collect everything, if that a lie, tell me.

2 minutes ago, -CM-Hekovashi said:

So when you get all the primes(whish is easyer now) what do you do, m? Previously i can run endless void and get constant stream of prime parts that i can sell or scrap for duckhats, what should i do now? I don't see like more relics or endo worth going endless void, what YOU expect me to do when i collect everything, if that a lie, tell me.

We could help other people get prime parts too..that is probably the most important aspect they gave up with the new system.

Heck I play too much, hence I had keys, i enjoyed sharing keys with people looking for things, it was important to me for whatever reasons.

Edited by Kyronz

20 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

Grouping is gone, solo is gone...once you get yours, it is adios time to move on to new game these days?

Mmm I don't know. I've been running with Groups to acquire Nyx parts from the last of her Relics that I have. And I'm the only one with these Relics. Besides, I like the new system. 4 people with the same Relic = 8% chance of acquiring a rare Item. 4 people with the same Radiant Relic = 40% chance of getting a rare item. I'm completely okay with this.

4 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

to please the grammar `1930-'45 German person...there is nothing constructive left to do.

That pass muster 'Maam?

This doesn't have anything to do with being a grammar nazi, I'm saying that you are using the wrong words to prove yourself right.