Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Is a Very Strong Warframe

mrbeefy15

I was doing some testing and number crunching and discovered how much damage you could do with her abilities plus the utility that they offer and I'm quite impressed. Unfortunately it doesn't scale well without armor reduction but that's the price to pay.

For me, there are three builds that I will like to play with for Titania.

Spoiler

Spellbind and Lantern Strength Build: http://goo.gl/V7XFsw

Duration and Range Build: http://goo.gl/zSypG5

Razorwing Build: http://goo.gl/q5GHk2

Max Possible Damage: http://goo.gl/PL5R3b

Not the most optimized builds but it get's the idea across. I'm poor and don't have exilus or drift mods yet so change the builds.

She has a nice mix of damage and utility in her kit. Her 1 sets up a lot of abilities and can be recasted to stun more enemies. Her 2 is meh to me but I haven't really used it that much yet. Her 3 on paper is just crazy with damage and utility. Her 4 is a very good and unique toggle like ability like Excalibur, Valkyr, Ivara, and Wukong's.

What builds would you use on Titania?

How could I improve my builds?

What augments would compliment her? I think if there was an augment that granted healing on Lantern, it would be absurdly strong but would make sense because she feels like she wants to be a support frame but lacks the giving-health/energy-rescources that other support like frames do like Nekros and Trinity.

Maybe she's meant to be this really weird hybrid damage and CC frame.

Cheers

In the endgame Titania doesn't really pull her weight, especially on a Razorwing build, imo. I've tried taking my 3-forma Razorwing Titania to a Grineer sortie survival the other day, didn't really do too well with her. The 50% evade didn't really mitigate a lot of the incoming damage, and my Dex Pixias don't cover enough ground.

The way I see it, the best way to play her is CC, and even then it's sorta iffy if compared to let's say Nova or Vauban.

Still, she is a fun frame to play, I'll give her that. 

PS: Nice builds, you've pretty much covered all the bases. I'd like to suggest adding another forma in your builds for an additional Cunning/Power Drift.

Edited by Terror-Of-Death

i play her balanced between max efficency 100% duration and strenght and 145% range with  max amount of cast speed so i won't die casting

and razorwing for easy autotargeting melee strikes

and honestly it works suprisingly well (lantern and seer btw has hilariour bug when the enemye launches forward then immediatly comes back to it's old position) :l

Yeah she's pretty good as a frame if you remove the issues that she has.  In razorwing you've got clipping issues that make you come to a standstill even when not touching anything and then there's 3 which can send your target floating off into the distance making using it for crowd control completely pointless. 

I do like one 'bug' (it will get fixed soon I assume) that she has though.... full size razorwing with the ability to 'walk' in the air lol

My biggest issue with her is her 1 and 3. I feel that her 1 needs more range. Her 3 is not reliable in any place that isnt a hallway. Loki's decoy is a better CC than lantern. I can put the decoy where I want. The decoy doesnt float off into space and stop working.

Clunky and unimpressive, tbh. She can't carry her weight, tiny though it is, in higher level missions.

Not evasive enough to survive, CC can be done better with multiple frames, buffs can be done better with multiple frames, damage can be done better with multiple frames.

35 minutes ago, Voidforged said:

Not evasive enough to survive, CC can be done better with multiple frames, buffs can be done better with multiple frames, damage can be done better with multiple frames.

And in comparisons like this every frame sucks, because other frames can do things better. Nova sucks, because she can't heal and Trinity sucks, because she isn't good CC. Senseless. 

Titania is well balanced, she is nice as CC and deal pretty good damage. 

7 minutes ago, Abufhad said:

Titania is useless warframe, just mastery xp and fun to use. Big thanks to DE nerf :) 

Are you saying "nerf" because of habit or you didn't know DE didn't nerf her?

2 minutes ago, (XB1)TheLegend 64312 said:

Her CC seemed decent. Is a range duration build not as viable as I thought it would be?

Her 1 does fine with range and duration, her 3 however has a super long casting time and doesn't really work a lot of the time. The "Gradually loses aggression" part kicks in way too slow and many enemis just walk past the lantern before the effect sets in.

11 minutes ago, Abufhad said:

Titania is useless warframe, just mastery xp and fun to use. Big thanks to DE nerf :) 

What nerf...? Titania is very useful warframe. If I would not be Titania on yesterday's Sniper only Excavation Sortie vs Corpus we would failed. We could manage it tough because we had a Frost and me as Titania who Lanterned enemies, popped bubbles (because Sinpers can't pop bubbles fast enough) and killed Nullifiers while I was in archwing form.

I used this build for that Sinper only Sorite with a 4 Forma Lanka. I had enough damage to kill and enough range and duration for CC, also only I could pop bubbles effectively. All in one frame.

Spoiler

mWeF27l.jpg

Edited by Doxorn

3 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

Now... if could keep the damn Lantern to stop flying away...

if you happen to cast lantern on a stationary enemy then they don't fly away, they just float in place. They only fly away when they are in motion during the cast of Lantern.

Just now, Doxorn said:

if you happen to cast lantern on a stationary enemy then they don't fly away, they just float in place. They only fly away when they are in motion during the cast of Lantern.

But bullets and bumbs will make it fly away, its almost certian that will happen. (I heard Sentinels will target the Lantern and shot it, making it fly off)

As a person who likes open maps, this annoys me greatly.

10 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

But bullets and bumbs will make it fly away, its almost certian that will happen. (I heard Sentinels will target the Lantern and shot it, making it fly off)

As a person who likes open maps, this annoys me greatly.

Not always. Sometimes its just don't do anything if you shoot it. Sometimes it does. Little buggy.

2 hours ago, Doxorn said:

What nerf...? Titania is very useful warframe. If I would not be Titania on yesterday's Sniper only Excavation Sortie vs Corpus we would failed. We could manage it tough because we had a Frost and me as Titania who Lanterned enemies, popped bubbles (because Sinpers can't pop bubbles fast enough) and killed Nullifiers while I was in archwing form.

I used this build for that Sinper only Sorite with a 4 Forma Lanka. I had enough damage to kill and enough range and duration for CC, also only I could pop bubbles effectively. All in one frame.

Reveal hidden contents

mWeF27l.jpg

Titania was powerful warframe (go watch Dev stream 78), with the sliver grove released ( go check all hotfixes for TSG you'll see word "Decrease" for titania)

Titania is useless as hell, just mastery xp , or Play with bugs of warframe. 

47 minutes ago, Abufhad said:

Titania was powerful warframe (go watch Dev stream 78), with the sliver grove released ( go check all hotfixes for TSG you'll see word "Decrease" for titania)

Titania is useless as hell, just mastery xp , or Play with bugs of warframe. 

I looked upon all TSG Hotfixes, there was no nerf for Titania, only bugfixes.