Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic alerts

Ditto132

I have to agree with this. +1 I kinda miss having the ability to also grab perchance one of the keys I really need when it popped up on alert at random before the relic update. Bring back the "key" alerts, DE. As much as getting relics are somewhat easy, having some of the rarer relics go up on alert might be nice.

12 hours ago, Cmdr-A said:

I have to agree with this. +1 I kinda miss having the ability to also grab perchance one of the keys I really need when it popped up on alert at random before the relic update. Bring back the "key" alerts, DE. As much as getting relics are somewhat easy, having some of the rarer relics go up on alert might be nice.

I think it would make alerts have more variety instead of having Credits, Endo or Mods. And since there are more types of Relics and Relics are being used up faster than Keys, it would alerts less stale and allow some players to look forward for those alerts that contain the Relics that they wanted but didn't get because of RNG.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

While we don't have plans to add Relics right now (it's complicated), we are looking to add Void Trace alerts. These Alerts would exclusively take place in the Void... which is also new! We're aiming to allow Void nodes to be eligible for Alerts and include Void Traces.

I see why it's complicated. +15 relics over 4 eras and bad naming system >.> 

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

While we don't have plans to add Relics right now (it's complicated), we are looking to add Void Trace alerts. These Alerts would exclusively take place in the Void... which is also new! We're aiming to allow Void nodes to be eligible for Alerts and include Void Traces.

Finally good ideas to make traces with multiple/better ways to obtain. That's the one thing that sets me off of prime farming is trying to get traces. 

In my opinion, in virtually any mission where I have to stay and engage the enemy, I often come out with significantly more Endo than that awarded in the Alerts at this time. If the Alerts are to be of any use, they should award any of the following:

Spoiler

A: Relic, some credits, a sample of Traces, a sample of Endo (about 1k credits, 25 Traces or 10 Ducats, 160 Endo).

B: Some credits, about 2x or more in Endo.

C: A random batch of Relics that each could be from all 4 Eras, or be up to 2 of the exact same.

Speaking of Void (mentioned by [DE][Lotus] ), perhaps expand it beyond just adding Void Trace alerts to also adding difficult (unique effect or random enemies being displaced into the Void because of Void Corruption occurring throughout the System; these displaced enemies will attack and eventually die from the sudden exposure and lack of preparations), Corrupted Vor-enabled, Void Alerts which, at the end, would offer the following in the same manner as how Void Relic missions provide different, selectable awards.

Spoiler

A: A pre-opened Relic that can be opened in the Void Relic segment by using a single Ducat (Lith), up to 4 (Axi), up to 13 (Axi + Radiant).

B: Ducat and Void Trace package.

C: Convert 50% of Control Modules obtained into Argon Crystals (5 to 1 ratio).

In addition to the new selectable reward mechanism, Sorties could do with the option for each person, upon completing the 3rd mission the Tenno will be met with 4 random choices from the loot table, two of them certainly being a Reactor, Catalyst, Exilus Adapter, Focus Lens pack (of up to 3 different or same lenses), cosmetic (single; skin, armour, helmet, etc... for something you own). Some of these choices (especially the cosmetic and Focus Lens pack) would be week-locked if selected.

If this was done to Sorties, I would be playing them more often. 

Since DE has already built the framework for reward selection, it shouldn't be an issue to modify the code for use in other systems.

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Void Traces in Void missions/alerts would be great and make sense. Great things take time :D
Btw I noticed that Void missions that appear in Fissure and Sortie doesn't seem to have their faction symbol, was it intended due to mixture of enemies?

Thanks @[DE]Rebecca for the reply. All the best to all in DE and the upcoming TWW.

On 9/19/2016 at 2:30 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Im makin' mah biggest O face right now! also guuuuurrrrrl hurry up and catch up on your forum msgs already XD