Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee build (Resonating Quake)

MarimoZoro

Question

hey guys

Ive been using ev trinity for a while now and i always see people asking for banshee to take it to akkad or bere so i wanted to build one for myself... check out the build and let me know what you guys think i want to know if its good to take it there

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Banshee/t_30_0230020330_4-2-5-5-4-5-14-5-5-34-8-5-46-0-5-55-6-5-411-1-7-481-7-10-615-9-5-731-3-3_46-11-411-7-4-5-731-9-5-9-14-5-55-11-481-7-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-2/

11 answers to this question

People have different builds surrounding it but yours seem ok except the fact fleeting expertise and streamline shouldnt be maxed 175% is max efficiency and then you can raise transient fortitude 1 or 2 more lvls to try offset overextended's -str or you can remove overextended and put in Cunning drift for 160 range. I dont do Bere unless i really have/want to (forma sucks sometimes) so not sure which would be better, all i can say is play around the fact you know an EV will be there but dont abuse them like how they did it draco.....

Edit: Didnt realise you probably dont have prime continuity so just using 4/5 streamline and fleeting (saves you 10% duration and gives 2 more drain) which can allow prime continuity if you ever get it

Edited by Omnipower

4 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

People have different builds surrounding it but yours seem ok except the fact fleeting expertise and streamline shouldnt be maxed 175% is max efficiency and then you can raise transient fortitude 1 or 2 more lvls to try offset overextended's -str or you can remove overextended and put in Cunning drift for 160 range. I dont do Bere unless i really have/want to (forma sucks sometimes) so not sure which would be better, all i can say is play around the fact you know an EV will be there but dont abuse them like how they did it draco.....

Fleeting expertise has to be maxed to counteract the negative duration from Transient Fortitude, as Sound Quake uses both efficiency & duration to calculate drain, but efficiency is more effective.

This would be one of the best possible builds IF you have Primed Continuity and can afford another forma:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Banshee/t_30_0230020330_4-2-5-5-4-5-14-5-5-34-8-5-46-0-5-55-6-5-411-1-7-481-7-10-615-9-5-731-3-3_46-11-411-7-4-5-731-9-5-9-14-5-55-11-481-7-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-2/0

Just need to throw in Primed Continuity and max out Transient Fortitude. Primed Continuity doesn't even have to be maxed, just ranked up to rank 5 or higher.

I don't think you actually need to have full Overextended with a Resonating Quake build.  It's overkill, as the full range that builds off Overextended+Stretch is far bigger than you really need.  All you need is max Eff. (175%),  neutral Duration (100%), decent "starter" range with Stretch (145%), and decent "starter" Power Strength with Intensify and Power Drift (145%).  You sacrifice too much eff. with low Duration, and you also sacrifice some survivability with a such short duration Silence.

Also, if you sacrifice Power Strength, you don't get enough "starter" damage so it doesn't build up to as much of a damage bump at the end.  It would be great to push either starter Power Strength or Range higher, but you'd have to sacrifice too many other things to get there.

Flow or Primed Flow is the one absolute necessity that goes along with high eff. for a Resonating Quake build.

Edited by Omnimorph

- Stretch

- Fleeting and Streamline

- Augment

- P Flow

- P Cont

- Transient Fort

- Resonance

- Corrosive Projection

I cast sonar before sound quake and let the thing spread. The build is useless for anything else other than sitting there and sound quake BUT with resonance and casting sonar before sound quake makes it really good..., With only stretch, the distance gets to around 100 meters if Im not wrong.

Arcane chorus for 200% efficiency (sound quake always at minimum cost no matter how low duration goes)

Max the T Fort

Slot in intensify or energy conversion instead of continuity.

Possibly cunning over power once you do that.

Edited by Callback