Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Big question for big guys"

Askell91

18 hours ago, Gelkor said:

You know what I hated about old void?

The fact that I had builds and skill to solo 80+ minute T4, but everytime I would try to group for something like a 40 minute T3 all the little MR9-19's would give me constant S#&$ over my Warframe and weapon choice because I wasn't EV trinity or Frost to enable their Ash bladestorm addiction. "Like, seriously, child, it's 40 minutes of T3, I don't need to min-max to your shallow understanding of the meta to be able to carry your &#!."

I'm actually out of things to do now because of the fissure system actually being something I don't hate doing, and so I went through all my relics and got all of the prime parts I hadn't wanted to farm before.

oh dear, don't get me started about people who absolutely wanted to take over YOUR keys when YOU specify no "Sewer Camping" and complain about how bad you are even when you've told them 10 times in squad before the mission started and once more in recruiting that you aren't interested in camping a corner and then they leave 20 minutes in (even if in recruiting you said 40+) because they cannot watch their netflix while playing a game! ....

sigh...

3 hours ago, achromos said:

oh dear, don't get me started about people who absolutely wanted to take over YOUR keys when YOU specify no "Sewer Camping" and complain about how bad you are even when you've told them 10 times in squad before the mission started and once more in recruiting that you aren't interested in camping a corner and then they leave 20 minutes in (even if in recruiting you said 40+) because they cannot watch their netflix while playing a game! ....

sigh...

This is why i never hosted survs as camp. I like to roam around and kill everything. Thats what i like in it. I had good clan mates who could keep it up for 2 hours before grouping for the last ress then leave around 2 and half 3 hours. That was a daily rutin what got deleted. Feels bad :'(

I've seen saying exactly what the original poster has been saying for a while, but very few seem to care. They are obsessed with farming fissures endlessly which is one the the most boring things I've seen in a game ever. It makes it easy to get loot, but it's so... dull.

Also, infinite survival, defense and interception exist but DE expects you to get credits, a couple of cores and relics to continue farming as rewards. The entire focus of the game has shifted to endless farming.

Why? Because maybe then you can try Lunaro, their baby. I hate Lunaro, but they really want to make it a thing.

Whatever the case we have nothing to do but play other games. It sucks since I played Warframe daily before and I still crave to play, but even if I go online... there's nothing to do and the only parties available are for fissure farming. No need to forma anything or create a build that's not used for quick fissure farming. A total waste of a game.

Endgame consists of 2 things - sortie which is once per day and trials, that are badly designed and absolutely require you to have 3 friends online. Trials need a complete rework and in general there needs to be more stuff like sortie.

Once you rework trials to be something vast majority constantly run with friends or with randoms and add more trials problem will be solved. Current trials is the main issue with endgame. 

Endless missions never were actual endgame. It's good they're dead, let them stay that way. 

3 hours ago, mac10smg-ToaOfGreen said:

Ahem...I will say this again...

1. Credits

2. Relics

3. Endo

4. Mods (some rares, some common/uncommon for endo)

Don't make me laugh please xD. credits: 33,533,072. relics...well got almost 30-50 from all of them some exceeds 100. endo 244,625. (with almost all mods maxed) mods.. got all mods except a few event mod after beta (aviator, primed chamber). You find these valuable? Good...well i don't ^^.

Edited by Askell91

1 hour ago, Gelkor said:

Why do people say this?

We may get a new solar system, the Tau Ceti system, but we've barely glimpsed 1 millionth of the Milky Way Galaxy. 

Why do people keep asking for a new galaxy?

Lack of education? Some people thinks Europe is a country... why should they know about whats beyond earth? xd

On 9/16/2016 at 6:59 AM, (PS4)Cpt_Rebellion said:

The request for endgame content that could challenge your top gear is fine and all but they tried this with Raids and Sorties but it seems like you guys need more so let DE figure out how because honestly no developer has found the right formula for this.

Both Raids and Sorties could be end-game, the issue is that DE adds them and when it doesn't work they just abandon the system, instead of trying to improve it.

8 minutes ago, RickAlv101 said:

i do not see what the problem is

Why does the game need to branch to another galaxy when the game has barely even explored the smallest, tiniest, most infinitesimal fraction of our own galaxy?

Currently the game takes place in the Sol System, and there is lore for exploring the Tau System, both of which are in the Milky Way Galaxy. There's no need to even think about another galaxy when we've barely scratched one. 

1 hour ago, Gelkor said:

Why does the game need to branch to another galaxy when the game has barely even explored the smallest, tiniest, most infinitesimal fraction of our own galaxy?

Currently the game takes place in the Sol System, and there is lore for exploring the Tau System, both of which are in the Milky Way Galaxy. There's no need to even think about another galaxy when we've barely scratched one. 

oh i see what you mean now.... well, for that matter, there is no right or wrong in both of our statements... we both pretty much want the same thing 

On 9/16/2016 at 4:08 AM, pauli133 said:

Void survival, defense, and interceptions were not eliminated from the game in any way, shape, or form. They're right there. If you want to play them, go play them.

except they are pointless without a decent reward 

6 hours ago, mac10smg-ToaOfGreen said:

Ahem...I will say this again...

1. Credits

2. Relics

3. Endo

4. Mods (some rares, some common/uncommon for endo)

1: credits - at the rate they are currently being dropped - poinless amounts 

2: relics , not too bad but again tyhe relic pool is so diluted now its again pointless

3: endo  you never relly need this , normal play gain enough endo and spare mods gained just add to the glut 

4: apart from super rare drops everything else is just more endo 

endless missions need  real incentive , with vets leaving the game in droves  they need to sort this issue pretty quicky too , player retention is i belive at an all time low  ( i can only base this on personale exp , chatting to mates and trading contacts , allaince members /warlords or clans )

7 hours ago, Redthirst said:

Both Raids and Sorties could be end-game, the issue is that DE adds them and when it doesn't work they just abandon the system, instead of trying to improve it.

Raids are not bad in my opnion. I like the 8 player experience. Sorti is just a little harder version of alerts but with my gear its not a challange. Hell i can solo most of them with proper gear. Problem should lie in enemy scaling and almost all enemys just shoot at you... and as others mentioned in another treads before, miniboss spawns could make it more lively (ye we have some already but they are a little lackluster and i could not dare to call them "miniboss"). This game has potential to be realy great just DE need to strech theyr arm towards it, but nope they try to look in the wrong way... (in my opnion)

Edited by Askell91

46 minutes ago, Askell91 said:

Raids are not bad in my opnion. I like the 8 player experience. Sorti is just a little harder version of alerts but with my gear its not a challange. Hell i can solo most of them with proper gear. Problem should lie in enemy scaling and almost all enemys just shoot at you... and as others mentioned in another treads before, miniboss spawns could make it more lively (ye we have some already but they are a little lackluster and i could not dare to call them "miniboss"). This game has potential to be realy great just DE need to strech theyr arm towards it, but nope they try to look in the wrong way... (in my opnion)

Pretty much what I think about it.

15 hours ago, Askell91 said:

This is why i never hosted survs as camp. I like to roam around and kill everything. Thats what i like in it. I had good clan mates who could keep it up for 2 hours before grouping for the last ress then leave around 2 and half 3 hours. That was a daily rutin what got deleted. Feels bad :'(

Yeah exactly. The player feedback loop got destroyed. Going and getting the reward is exactly what got destroyed. Going high. Plus the high risk-reward of getting rewarded basically got killed.

https://youtu.be/oocxJjgDoxc

http://danielsolisblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/feedback-loops-in-game-design.html

This is all exactly why a lot of people moved on to raiding because that has the Arcane feed back loop.

Plus the time taken to get Void Traces on top of the relics is a very elongated feedback loop.
Where as you can run lots of relics and that is a very short feed back loop.

Edited by Kinjeto

2 hours ago, Kinjeto said:

Yeah exactly. The player feedback loop got destroyed. Going and getting the reward is exactly what got destroyed. Going high. Plus the high risk-reward of getting rewarded basically got killed.

https://youtu.be/oocxJjgDoxc

http://danielsolisblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/feedback-loops-in-game-design.html

This is all exactly why a lot of people moved on to raiding because that has the Arcane feed back loop.

Plus the time taken to get Void Traces on top of the relics is a very elongated feedback loop.
Where as you can run lots of relics and that is a very short feed back loop.

Void traces... don't mention that pls xd.