Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Azima Reviews?

(XBOX)GeckoGenesis

Question

18 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

So basically, everybody is saying that the Azima is a "novelty weapon"?

the way you say it makes it sound like a bad thing i actually would like to see more toy like guns like a gun that shoots balls that do major impact but no dmg ragdolling enemies into infinity. Or better yet lets take a page out of ratchet and clanks universe the disco gun that shoots a disco ball forcing enemies to dance in place XD

2 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

the way you say it makes it sound like a bad thing i actually would like to see more toy like guns like a gun that shoots balls that do major impact but no dmg ragdolling enemies into infinity. Or better yet lets take a page out of ratchet and clanks universe the disco gun that shoots a disco ball forcing enemies to dance in place XD

That would be fun! 
I play the Twin Grakatas for fun.  It's my tribute to Clem as I skip across the battlefield shooting the stars. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

That would be fun! 
I play the Twin Grakatas for fun.  It's my tribute to Clem as I skip across the battlefield shooting the stars. 

LOL that reminds me of a little strip comic about a newbie and their teacher in warframe. Excal was the teacher forgot who the newbie was i know it was a female frame but the newbie asked Excal what was the best gun in the game. Excal makes this epic pondering face and says: Well.....of course that would be......TWIN GRAKATAS!!!

Next part shows him in space using the twin grakatas to fly instead of an archwing XD the grineer looking at him from their ship: ....showoff...

Just now, Omnipower said:

LOL that reminds me of a little strip comic about a newbie and their teacher in warframe. Excal was the teacher forgot who the newbie was i know it was a female frame but the newbie asked Excal what was the best gun in the game. Excal makes this epic pondering face and says: Well.....of course that would be......TWIN GRAKATAS!!!

Next part shows him in space using the twin grakatas to fly instead of an archwing XD the grineer looking at him from their ship: ....showoff...

...what?  I do that all the time and I look good doing it too. 

You could possibly use it for status procs if you mod it for higher ammo capacity while using your main weapon.
Got mine a few days ago too and I'm not that impressed. As people say it has low damage and low status/crit. You can use the status but it won't be 100%.
The Secondary fire will use what ever you have left in your magazine, so spamming that will eat ammo :P
If you use your primary pretty much all the time it works, but there are better weapons for probably all scenarios.