Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AYATAN!!!

zehne

5 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

Woah, how you guys already have 3 Sculptures...I got one from Maroo's quest, but that's it..

I found 7 in about 4hrs, then nothing the next 4.  Just solo running missions and slaying all boxes w/ carrier and animal instinct.  I prefer mostly exterminate type missions since usually they have less 'side rooms' and follow a more linear paths.

11 hours ago, Burnthesteak87 said:

I insist on saying that Ayatan is not the way of filling Warframe's emptyness and promoting exploration.

How so? 

For new and old players it provides a passive way of promoting fashionframe and gathering Endo and it puts more people in the starchart that was previously abandonned

4 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

Related to that:

Do the sculptures have a special symbol,  like endo has,  or do they just have the general resource symbol? 

As far as I double-checked the sculpture's shown in the mini-map are the same general resource symbol so I had keep my eyes peeled to find more.

Same goes for stars unless it's marked by players, I tried to mark the sculpture but it didn't seem to change into anything unique like the stars does.

Edited by Fionntan

1 hour ago, zehne said:

Hate me:

i3p2w3c.jpg

(2 orta's, hard to see the 2nd)

Think DE need to introduce pedestals or display cases for these. They don't look right on the floor like that.

also much larger dojo versions, members can donate a number of regular pieces to create a large dojo sculpture, stars could be donated to create mega stars etc.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)obsidiancurse said:

Think DE need to introduce pedestals or display cases for these. They don't look right on the floor like that.

Yeah these sculpture additions make me a little sad because I don't want to put them on the floor... but my noggles are already taking up most of the Liset's "desk space"

Edited by AXCrusnik

So far I find this to be quicker than heircon endo farm wise, that is if you take the average heircon.  When you find an orta though, wooo boy it's like winning the lotto.

Of course, i'm not gonna sell my precious babies, i'm gonna fill my liset to the brim!!!

Edited by zehne

6 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

Share with me your secrets. NAO.

The secret is orange and black...

...which both telos boltace and equinox are.

Crate smashing on your favorite mission of any type (preferable something fast with not alot of side-rooms) except maybe defense/interception.  Only smashing crates so that carrier can clear the mini map.  I prefer grineer/infested tiles since corpus tend to have high up/more side rooms/secret rooms that are out of the way.

7 minutes ago, zehne said:

The secret is orange and black...

...which both telos boltace and equinox are.

Crate smashing on your favorite mission of any type (preferable something fast with not alot of side-rooms) except maybe defense/interception.  Only smashing crates so that carrier can clear the mini map.  I prefer grineer/infested tiles since corpus tend to have high up/more side rooms/secret rooms that are out of the way.

I see, any specific node you found yourself running consistently with success? Average runs per Sculpture?

Edited by siralextraffo

8 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

I see, any specific node you found yourself running consistently with success? Average runs per Sculpture?

I started off last night with 3 sculptures in ~~5 runs, then nothing for the next 20 or so... RNG, it depends.  Maybe i'll do a 'how to' guide to brain dead easy farming later.

Edited by zehne