Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

network not responding 9-23-16 [Investigating]

psyclum

1 minute ago, SQB-DemiLink said:

So depressing. I'm getting embarrassed from telling people to play and this is the only thing they get deal with. Hard to sell this game to newberts when the network can't keep it up. :x

they can't help it if they get a DDOS attack man it sucks but that's just how it is

2 minutes ago, BloodfiringSlayer said:

Tellidrium (Or how its spelt) Just showed up, as well as been booted out twice now, yet Now I've lost the chance for a rare material. 

do submersible uranus maps (when this network issue isn't going on) for best tellurium gains, along with alerts, too.

but yes, this is a baro weekend, and aggressive 'tards like to mess with this game when he is around for some reason  d:

49 minutes ago, 21nixonme said:

Network not responding again!?? Come on guys, this is getting old. I'm having to redo all my mod setups every time after too along with appearance set ups, etc.......can you guys please resolve this once and for all?

Imagine if developers could just toggle off server issues. Would be nice if that were possible.

Hello from Birmingham, Tenno! 

We are working closely with our infrastructure partners to mitigate the attacks. We're seeing some of you are able to get back into the game and play without any issue. If you are still unable to log in know that the team back home in London (the Canadian one) is keeping a close eye on everything. 

Thanks guys! Apologies for the trouble.