Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where have people been getting lucky with Ayatans?

Lord-Taco-the-Great

Question

10 answers to this question

Well if i had to throw my 2 cents in i would say do exterminates in the void or better yet on a planet(tileset) you are familiar with.

Reason being is you can take your time searching and use the red dots on mini map as indicator(not wholly reliable though) of where you havent been and just kill as you search. Also why i say void idk if its possible to get sculptures spawn in treasure rooms but i keep going there hoping that raises my likely hood of getting one plus its good training for when maroo's quest resets, if you find a treasure room during your runs.

1 minute ago, TheWhitterMatter said:

I've found two sculptures in the void so far in treasure rooms. The Ayatan Stars can be found in almost any mission if I'm correct, you just need to look in crates. I've found 3 of those so far.

3 stars ????

i didn't found any sculpture but in my void run stars are literaly raining ( except the blue one i dont know why the most common is the rarest for me )

Well personally I do exterminate missions as well, because... constant spawns are annoying haha. I do them solo of course. I'll normally take my time to turn the map upside down after I'm done crushing souls.

Speaking of which, on the day Ayatans came out, I ran Infested Invasions (Exterminate), and I got 2 sculptures out of 3 solo runs, with a good amount of stars. Syndicate missions are excellent as well, particularly... you guessed it, exterminate.

I've gotten them in nearly every tile set so far in exterminate, capture, rescue and sabotage. If you're familiar with searching every room, looting hidden areas and what not, you should have the right idea in finding them. 

They show up on loot radar as the typical crate/resource icon on the mini map so you just have to be methodical and not leave any blip unchecked. If you're familiar with Syndicate icons/marks, you'll have some familiar areas turning up. I've found them in very obscure parts too. Best of luck.

I seem to get a ton of them while doing the spy mission on ceres for some reason, out of all the attempts ive done, ive found 3 ayatan sculptures which was quite nice but im starting to wonder if the grineer shipyard tileset has a higher chance of them spawning or if I was just plain lucky.

Edited by GRIFFONP