The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Ayatan stars able to be picked up by Carrier

Sepharoth

So we can continue to blast through the level like before, continuing to pay no attention whatsoever to drops?  Maybe DE felt that wasn't a good thing....

Actually, now that I think about it, there's no reason players can't continue to rush the levels just the way they have been.  They just don't get any Ayatan Stars. 

Fair trade...right?

Ayatan Stars in their current form are most likely a part of an effort to devalue Carrier a little before they make the large change to Vacuum that's coming eventually. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to become like every other droppable loot and therefore trivialized in their collection. So long as Simulor spam doesn't create grief vortexes where no one can grab them because the users can't pull their heads out of their backsides long enough to manually detonate them, leave 'em.

I'm pretty sure the whole idea of Ayatan stars are that they ARE very hard to find, Making them able to be picked up by carrier would just turn them into another resource people won't pay attention to.

Edited by Latiac

48 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

All they need are a bit of a change to the hitbox to help prevent them falling through the floor, remove them being influenced by carrier and vortexes while airborn, and make them a touch easier to see by giving them a bigger context area and marker.

Yes someone get this done.