Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Berserker & Fury viable?

GhostRipperNL

Question

I am currently using the ack & brunt, hardly levelled it up, and from what I've heard it's high crit chance (20%) makes it very good for a body count-Blood Rush- Berserker build. And I'm definitely going to use it, but I have a mod slot to spare, and was wondering if a fury mod would help it a lot (non-primed).

Otherwise I would probably put in a true steel mod (to boost crit chance and subsequently berserker) Or just put another elemental mod in.

I really like high attack speed on weapons, but too much is too much, and the extra damage wouldn't hurt, thoughts? 

Edited by GhostRipperNL
Oops, wrong title

21 answers to this question

I love insane attack speeds, regularly getting above 1.5, and put Primed Fury on absolutely everything. I get the slow-but-powerful meta, but if Primed Reach-Primed Fury can't reach the same dps by hitting everything in the room, then well I'll be! XD

(edit: I main longer weapons, mainly. Shorter ones aren't too viable for the room-length standard I set myself at)

Edited by AandOE

8 minutes ago, GhostRipperNL said:

I am currently running:

Blood Rush / Body Count/ Berserker combo

2 Elemental mods to factions

Jagged Edge

Pressure Point

-Mystery mod?-   So, either another elemental or True Steel, I really have no clue

Organ shatter, you have crit chance covered with blood rush, you need crit damage now.

Edited by rapt0rman

A regular Reach would help you to get higher Body Count by not having to be directly in the enemy's face. I use Primed Reach to regularly maintain a 3x or higher multiplier by hitting enemies on the other sides of walls and doors, as will the regular Reach. (to a slightly lesser extent, of course) If not wanting to use a Fury, a Reach is a great compliment.

20 minutes ago, GhostRipperNL said:

I am currently running:

Blood Rush / Body Count/ Berserker combo

Jagged Edge

Pressure Point

-Mystery mod?-   So, either another elemental or True Steel, I really have no clue

Get Organ Shatter for sure. With a crit build like that, Organ Shatter (which will nearly double your final damage) is a must-have.

If you want to add in another mod like Reach or something, then from there, Jagged Edge has the lowest priority and can be removed if necessary.

28 minutes ago, GhostRipperNL said:

I am currently running:

Jagged Edge

Jagged edge is strictly worse than a 3rd 90% element and always will be unless they come out with a weapon that is 100% slash. 

On the Ack & Brunt why would you add 90% of 40 slash (36) when you can add 90% of 50 total damage (45).  After increasing the base damage with pressure point the gap only gets bigger.