Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introduction

B4C0N_N00D3LS

Question

19 answers to this question

what you MUST DO!

1: Buy the Latron BP (some say dont) but trust me the Latron is the most beginner friendly weapon in the game -good ammo eff,good acc,good damage-

2: See if you have other frinends who play this game and if there farther into the game then you,ask them for some help -who knows mabey they have a spare Latron Prime set they can give you-

3: There is some good youtubers for warframe (IE:Tactical Potato,Mogamu many more as well) watch some of there videos

4:Try new things + have fun,this game is vary grindey wich will keep you playing untill you reach a certen point and start to "burn out" this game takes time to get things so if you have alot of spare time you will progress more then someone with less spare time...

First off welcome.

Second I would suggest roaming around the wiki looking at different warframe and weapons until you find ones that fit your style and aim for those. But don't just use those weapons, with the massive variety that warframe has you would be missing out if you never left your comfort zone.

And lastly don't get discouraged by things like rng or grind just get together with friends or clanmates and have a good time.

4 minutes ago, B4C0N_N00D3LS said:

These tips are great guys! Couple of questions though.

1. Are the twin grakatas any good?

2. Should I ever sell Excalibur? 

1. I can't answer this as I've never tried them out. Sorry.

2. Definitely not! Excalibur is a great all around frame to have and, when modded properly, is great in his own right quite powerful and a welcome addition to any squad (or if you prefer, running solo). You really should never sell any frame, unless you happen to get the Prime version and prefer the aesthetics, or if you genuinely don't like the frame.

Edited by (PS4)abbacephas
Just realised I said great twice so elaborated a bit.

Just now, (PS4)abbacephas said:

1. I can't answer this as I've never tried them out. Sorry.

2. Definitely not! Excalibur is a great all around frame to have and, when modded properly, is great in his own right. You really should never sell any frame, unless you happen to get the Prime version and prefer the aesthetics, or if you genuinely don't like the frame.

Ok thanks. The twin grakatas look awesome so I wanted to know if they could be a permanent part of my team. 

3 minutes ago, B4C0N_N00D3LS said:

1. They are awesome. Like stupidly so. Ammo makes it need a mutation mod. Good alternative until you get the Akstilletos Prime and Aksomati. For duels that is.

2. Great rework done to him and no more prime so make sure to keep him. Unless something else grabs your attention more.

5 minutes ago, B4C0N_N00D3LS said:

Ok thanks. The twin grakatas look awesome so I wanted to know if they could be a permanent part of my team. 

Twin Grakatas are VERY ammo inefficient. You will run out of ammo very quickly. I don't recommend it.

Instead try out Lex for starter.

Don't forget that you will not get any good weapon until you hit MR4 (except Prime weapons)

Edited by Doxorn

1 hour ago, B4C0N_N00D3LS said:

Thanks again for the replies guys! Another Question. Is Rhino Good? Because I should have him built by Saturday.

Rhino is one of the easyest frames to play...his 2nd ability called iron-skin pretty much gives him a 2nd health bar a great frame to use while getting adjusted to the game (or if you took a long break and decided to start playing again)

1 hour ago, B4C0N_N00D3LS said:

1:even though im MR-17 (MR (Mastery Rank) is your overall level in warframe the max right now is 22) ive never used them but seeing others + videos shows me why i dont really care for them im not a fan of ammo burning IE:killing a group of enemys only to run out of ammo...

2: Excalibur is the best overall frame in the game back when i started playing in Update:7 he was the 1st frame i chose...if you sell him you can always re buy him with platinum or kill Ambuelus on Pluto be warned you will have to re rank him back to 30 and if you re make him after killing the Pluto boss you will also have to put a potato in him (Potato is a term players use for a Orokin Reactor,a "Blue Potato" is a term for a orokin catalist)

Edited by TasteVengence