Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vacuum Within 

[DE]Megan

This still doesn't address the fact that Carrier is STILL the tankiest of the Sentinels. Sure Kubrows and Kavats are stronger but I'm talking Sentinels. and no I don't mean nerf carrier, make the rest of the bunch not worthless in the stats departments.

The range is still terrible but I have hopes you'll agree with the player base and increase it to what Carrier had before this update, a new weapon is always welcomed but it's a machete so I lost faith in it being worth anything real fast. Another deluxe skin and for a sentinel no less. *shrug* Here's to hoping

Dear DE, why do you must always with great news bear bad ones? Why couldn't you just keep the range of vacuum on 10-12m? Or at least let Carrier keep the 12M and let other Sentinels have that pesky 6M..?

I now see what was the agenda behind this nerf.. the new crap you just added for Djinn.. without this nerf on Carrier, the 'update' would be overlooked.. sigh..

Just my two cents..

~Jester.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Each kill with this swooping blade adds bonus corrosive damage to the Djinn Sentinel’s next Fatal Attraction cast. In turn, each Fatal Attraction cast by the sentinel bestows the weapon with a period of corrosive damage.

nvm...

Edited by tocorro
edit

i need a simple easy vaccum as there is/was on the carrier prime, i use carrier prime because i like it most, i like its weapon  and mostly the design

i couldnt care less about whatever stats because i play as i want it, beside that im forced to play as the development is given

and should there come the moment i dont like warframes way anymore im done

as easy as that, you created a lill force inside me by the development to start going a bit in distance and watch what appears, then choose and expirience and then appears a like or dislike, as easy as that

as i cant change anything i couldnt care less whatever you do, DE

and as well as sometimes comes something up i will share it

and if you try to make me run like an idiot or if i see you try to play with me i can tell you only say one thing; game over, for you, DE

if you care or dont care doesnt matter anymore, because you dont care, you (or whoever made you or order you to do as you do) manipulate and play your lill dirty powergame with a sweet smile, and i denie, with a even real smile, its funny to see how you changed and its not my business in any way

i play as long i want and for everything else i will see

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This is not the final book in this conversation, just the beginning.

Good to know, but what kind of analogy is that? Not the final book in the conversations? It's fair, most of my conversations involves at least five books.... I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

So, you have reduced the Vacuum range almost in double - 6 meter

Rank    Range (front)    Range (peripheral)    Cost    Conclave
0    +5m    +7m    2    C5
1    +6m    +8m    3    C5
2    +7m    +9m    4    C9
3    +8m    +10m    5    C13
4    +9m    +11m    6    C16
5    +10m    +12m    7    C20

will there be option to increase new Vacuum range? Like range mod's on Sentinels?

9 minutes ago, SorrowfulThunder said:

Ty for the nerf! Even tough you say its possible on the future to get the vaccum on kubrow/ kavats... Seriously who knows when... And to lose more than half range on vaccum just to use another "machine" aka sentinels... i would rather keep vaccum anyways lol.... Really disappointed. I tough this was going to be something to look forward too. To finnaly be able to use a furry cute partner instaid of an ugly flying vaccum machine... seems like i just get diferent machines all with lesser range...

I totally feel you, bro. :/

Also to-note. I've posted a thread regarding wonky physics on certain frames with skirts in their atire. Oberon in his Feyarch skin, Trinity in both her forms, Inaros, should i go on? Or the 5+ months since my friends that play Limbo get wrecked in the Rift. It's just downing to be honest.

The price for the Gazal complete bundle isn't displaying properly in the market. There's no price listed initially, so I clicked on "Purchase" and it asked me to confirm purchasing for 255p, but then charged me 300p.

Edit: nevermind, apparently I can't read numbers in the correct order

Edited by RequiemForHarambe

Yay, great update! Now to forma up my shade, helios, diriga, I love me those sentinels! Though Carrier does sound useful with those ammo inefficient weapons, which are almost every rifle and dual wielding pistol, very fun but not as efficient in killing as say a shotgun (I fear that the rumoured potential change to multishot mods will just make rifles even more useless and keep the multishot mod for shotguns still as a useful thing to have, driving an even bigger gap between automatic high firerate weapons and shotguns or bows).

EDIT: Tried it just now, hm, that shorter range though is noticeable, hopefully it will be patched to be bigger.

Edited by SnuggleBuckets

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

All Sentinels now have a passive 6 meter

Did you hit the 6 key by mistake or did you actually bump up a meter to the range of the vac?

Oh and can we get the Vac skins from the gif? Make it an anniversary skin based on the day each Sentinel was added. 

Edited by Mak_Gohae