The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe Skins: 6 in development [embers!]

17 minutes ago, Brachion said:

Aside from the ponytail, it doesn't really look like Ash at all.

For what we have on consoles, it's in my best belief that we'd like to have the opportunity to see our Excalibur fitted with a helmet that doesn't make him look like a rhino with its horn cut off (base), a flathead roach with a long horn (Avalon), a glorified bamboo shoot mask (Mordred), or a prehistoric crusted creature with a serrated axe embedded into its face (Pendragon). The Proto-Armor helmet is pretty neat, but it still has the stubby, cut off horn on the forehead. I'd totally welcome the Caduto Tennogen skin to consoles if it ever does get transported over.

#Caduto<3 #FashionFrameTRIGGERED

On 10/7/2016 at 10:08 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

CuL_jzxUsAA7dHl.jpg

i think the outer shell dragon theme looks amazing. not too crazy about the melanoma ridden zoidberg shrimp suit meant for the pelt-less look. perhaps if it looked less naked and more like armor. i dig the contrast but it's to much he doesn't have to go commando does he?

56 minutes ago, ..atom.. said:

i think the outer shell dragon theme looks amazing. not too crazy about the melanoma ridden zoidberg shrimp suit meant for the pelt-less look. perhaps if it looked less naked and more like armor. i dig the contrast but it's to much he doesn't have to go commando does he?

I am certain if you recolor it it wouldn't look fleshy.

12 hours ago, ..atom.. said:

ill hold judgment off till a 3d render is done 

some 2d designs donst translate well, until 3d modeled