Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ludi, Ceres - Why is every forma/catalyst/reactor invasion here?

SanguineSavant

Question

18 answers to this question

Yaaaa, now that you say it.

Maybe because' Ceres isn't the highest level Grineer occupied planet anymore and is easy for noobies to reach?

PS: Not that I am complaining sence I have little reason to go to Ceres now and it gives me more chances to get those super rare tiles with Kuria in them. I am only 6 Kuria away from 100% and most of them are on those damned RARE Ceres tiles!!! I just want a little Kuria for my Orbiter :(

Edited by AlphaPHENIX
PS

49 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Yaaaa, now that you say it.

Maybe because' Ceres isn't the highest level Grineer occupied planet anymore and is easy for noobies to reach?

PS: Not that I am complaining sence I have little reason to go to Ceres now and it gives me more chances to get those super rare tiles with Kuria in them. I am only 6 Kuria away from 100% and most of them are on those damned RARE Ceres tiles!!! I just want a little Kuria for my Orbiter :(

I feel ya man >.< 

I am also chasing those elusive super rare Kuria rooms. And when I say super rare I mean I have more chance of pooping gold than I do of running across those last remaining Kuria rooms on Ceres.

18 minutes ago, JazaJ said:

I feel ya man >.< 

I am also chasing those elusive super rare Kuria rooms. And when I say super rare I mean I have more chance of pooping gold than I do of running across those last remaining Kuria rooms on Ceres.

I preaty much gave up man, but come here. We Kuria Hunters got to stay together, or the RNG will undo us :(

Free hugs for our comrades in Kuria hunting.

13 hours ago, SanguineSavant said:

Anyone else noticing this?

I noticed, but I'm not complaining.  I like all those potatoes and formas.  :D

@AlphaPHENIX and @JazaJ I've never seen those rare tiles doing invasions.  Try Syndicate missions or alerts.  I remember getting those last couple of super rare ones in Ceres when I did syndicate missions and alerts.  I'm glad I'm done with the kuria hunt but the cute little statue is so worth it.  :)  Good luck!  Hope you complete the collection soon.

Life Pro Tip.

When something good keeps on happening, don't complain or wonder about it out aloud.

The heavens may say "Oops, my mistake!" and make it stop happening.

For example

Spoiler

if a planet node starts to constantly give you invasions for potatoes, don't talk about it on the forums.

Edited by NativeKiller

14 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Care to make a thread for all Kuria locations? It'll help many others greatly :)

3 hours ago, xiaodenden said:

I noticed, but I'm not complaining.  I like all those potatoes and formas.  :D

@AlphaPHENIX and @JazaJ I've never seen those rare tiles doing invasions.  Try Syndicate missions or alerts.  I remember getting those last couple of super rare ones in Ceres when I did syndicate missions and alerts.  I'm glad I'm done with the kuria hunt but the cute little statue is so worth it.  :)  Good luck!  Hope you complete the collection soon.

Yup I know that they wont spawn on invasion missions as they have their own tileset. 

However I took your advice and did an alert on Ceres (for a Hydroid Helmet) and the super rare extraction room spawned!

3EUSip9.gif

Edited by JazaJ

1 hour ago, JazaJ said:

Yup I know that they wont spawn on invasion missions as they have their own tileset. 

However I took your advice and did an alert on Ceres (for a Hydroid Helmet) and the super rare extraction room spawned!

Fantastic!  Glad you found that rare extraction room.  :D  Keep at it.  I'm sure you can catch them all.  

3 hours ago, kyori said:

Care to make a thread for all Kuria locations? It'll help many others greatly :)

I follow this guide but that's before deception missions were taken out of the game.  I think most of the info should still be pretty good, but do check out this thread for updated info/changes (the kuria that were in deception tiles were moved elsewhere).  I don't know if anyone has updated the guide, but with the combination of the old guide and the thread, it should be enough.  There are videos on youtube as well.

21 minutes ago, xiaodenden said:

I follow this guide but that's before deception missions were taken out of the game.  I think most of the info should still be pretty good, but do check out this thread for updated info/changes (the kuria that were in deception tiles were moved elsewhere).  I don't know if anyone has updated the guide, but with the combination of the old guide and the thread, it should be enough.  There are videos on youtube as well.

Thank you! I will check them out!

7 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

Life Pro Tip.

When something good keeps on happening, don't complain or wonder about it out aloud.

For example

Hide contents

if a planet node starts to constantly give you invasions for potatoes, don't talk about it on the forums.

Pro Life-Tip:

If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. If you happen to find something that could be an exploit, you should immediately stop using it, and report it to the devs instead of taking advantage of it. Dishonest people who think that it's OK to use a weakness or fault in the system for their benefit until it's fixed, make my blood boil.

Not saying that potato alerts in Ludi, Ceres is too good to be true though - I haven't noticed them, so I don't really know how often they pop up, but if they do pop up often enough to raise your suspicions, you should make a post on the feedback forums. 

7 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

Life Pro Tip.

For example

Reveal hidden contents

No complaints been made though I don't agree with your latter theology. Too disingenuous and head in the sand for my liking. Much like Tomppak stated.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

They are a Grineer vs Corpus invasions, which requires special Tileset, cut in half for each faction and this Tileset (3 versions, i guess) is situated at Ludi. Wasn ´t Ceres a Corpus planet a long time ago?

I know they swapped control on mars and phobos over but as far as I'm aware ceres has been under grineer control ever since it came to steam (which was when I started playing).

5 hours ago, JazaJ said:

You know, I was doing a grineer asteroid tileset the other day (think it was mercury) and the tileset that has a ship docked in it's center with a stairway opposite leading down to it and lots of railing walkways - well, I noticed there's a room that requires a power cell to open it. Considering it was an exterminate for syndicate I thought it was interesting since no mission type requires you currently to use a power cell to open a door.