Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe needs JoJo poses

RAVEN-kipper

Guys I like the different poses we have in warframe. There are quite a few impressive ones, but still I feel limited when I play warframe. The same can be said about the animation set.  We only get two from each warframe and they get a little repetitive. I propose that the developers allow the community to make their own poses and animation sets(idk if they already do or don't allow that) and that the developers themselves take some tips from a show with the greatest animation and poses on earth!! I'm talking about JOJO BIZARRE ADVENTURES of course.(and other stuff too BUT IT HAS TO BE EPIC) Go ahead and add some poses/animations you think would look great. (can be from anything)

the-jojo-poses.jpg

#WarframePoses #MakeWarframeBizarreAgain #How am I not banned from these forums? like really

Edited by RAVEN-kipper

dogbDtv.jpg

I don't think we need poses like that. For example, before Kubrows were added, one of the important things that DE had to keep in mind was the line between too playful and too serious when we were interacting with them. They wanted to keep the stoic and honorable image of the Warframes/Tenno intact while still allowing us to interact with the dog/puppy in a way that actually makes sense given the situation. 

The idea you're suggesting would kinda ruin the serious visage of the Warframes. Granted, Mirage's and Limbo's animations kinda ruin it too, but they make sense given the Warframe they are normally applied to. 

16 hours ago, RAVEN-kipper said:

Guys I like the different poses we have in warframe. There are quite a few impressive ones, but still I feel limited when I play warframe. The same can be said about the animation set.  We only get two from each warframe and they get a little repetitive. I propose that the developers allow the community to make their own poses and animation sets(idk if they already do or don't allow that) and that the developers themselves take some tips from a show with the greatest animation and poses on earth!! I'm talking about JOJO BIZARRE ADVENTURES of course.(and other stuff too BUT IT HAS TO BE EPIC) Go ahead and add some poses/animations you think would look great. (can be from anything)

the-jojo-poses.jpg

#WarframePoses #MakeWarframeBizarreAgain #How am I not banned from these forums? like really

YOU DESERVES A COOKIE DUDE !! 

@-IEF-Rei look !! 

9 minutes ago, Imaru said:

dogbDtv.jpg

I don't think we need poses like that. For example, before Kubrows were added, one of the important things that DE had to keep in mind was the line between too playful and too serious when we were interacting with them. They wanted to keep the stoic and honorable image of the Warframes/Tenno intact while still allowing us to interact with the dog/puppy in a way that actually makes sense given the situation. 

The idea you're suggesting would kinda ruin the serious visage of the Warframes. Granted, Mirage's and Limbo's animations kinda ruin it too, but they make sense given the Warframe they are normally applied to. 

Are you saying you DON'T TAKE JOJO POSES SERIOUSLY!!!?!?!

16 minutes ago, RAVEN-kipper said:

Are you saying you DON'T TAKE JOJO POSES SERIOUSLY!!!?!?!

Yeah, pretty much exactly that. No other animations are that over the top. It wouldn't make sense in the Warframe universe. Not even Nartas or other emotes are that excessive. 

15 minutes ago, (PS4)SpandexWig said:

Now imagine what the grineer would think rushing in to destroy a cryo-pod and turning a corner into that? Sheet i'd pay good plat to be that fab during a mission.

And the words "Menacing" hover above the Warframe's head.

Use+this+_0fdc38fd4461904240b345e6749ed9