Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Acces.?

Soophia

Question

9 answers to this question

Just now, KnightCole said:

OBERON!  Just dont make him look like the Feyrach or w/e that is...

If they manage to make him look as amazing as Vauban Prime, yeah ill prolly have to grind that, or buy it at some point. 

I bet they will make him look knighty and mighty!

Also, to OP, as duhadventure has well noted, the Access rotation is roughly 90 days, so around that time we'll see which female Warframe gracefully rises from the Old War ashes.

My bet is Banshee though, with Valkyr to follow, Oberon afterwards and Hydroid to close the coming 365 days cycle.

8 minutes ago, KnightCole said:

OBERON!  Just dont make him look like the Feyrach or w/e that is...

If they manage to make him look as amazing as Vauban Prime, yeah ill prolly have to grind that, or buy it at some point. 

The next 2 should be female (banshee then valkyr) so you're looking at probably next july before Broberon or Hydroid prime

49 minutes ago, Maxine117 said:

when will the next prime access started.?

The average is 95 days for each prime access.  Sometimes it's shorter (Nyx was 78 days) and sometimes it's longer (Trinity was 128 days).  Take a look at the number of days posted on the News bulletin board in-game (first panel to the right of the navigation panel), there it'll tell you the number of days Nekros Prime Access has been live.  DE always, eventually, announces an end date for the current Prime Access.  You can expect a new prime access two weeks after that date they give.

If you're looking for an exact date, my guess would be Nekros PA ending on November 29th and Banshee PA beginning December 13th.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG
grammar cleanup, Magician needs food badly