Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Rare Mod Drop Table Feedback

AXCrusnik

I've gotten all the mods but Static Discharge now. I'm here to say I think each corpus group that participates in the Index should drop all 3 rare mods. I.E. Zenith Galactical - Jen Dro drop Prova Mod, Derim Zahn drop Shield Charger, Tia Mayne drop Thermag Rounds instead of all 4 only having Static Discharge.

The reason I request this is because I'm now at the point where I don't need to fight the Robotics, or Loan Reclamation Divisions... So to make farming Static Discharge time efficient I just leave if the match isn't a Zenith Galactical one. 

Edited by AXCrusnik

16 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

So to make farming Static Discharge time efficient I just leave if the match isn't a Zenith Galactical one.

Yeah, DE doesn't like those kinds of tactics.  They made the mods unidentified until the missions completion because too many people dropped team when they got something they didn't want and the rest of the community was incredibly, and rightfully so, upset because this screwed over the other players.

I just want a Shield Recharge. T.T

that said, I ALWAYS stick it out to the end, no matter how badly it's going. Even if I got what I want. That's how I ended up alone in a Sortie, trying to solo a Physical enhancement, Level 100 Tyl Regor.

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Yeah, DE doesn't like those kinds of tactics.  They made the mods unidentified until the missions completion because too many people dropped team when they got something they didn't want and the rest of the community was incredibly, and rightfully so, upset because this screwed over the other players.

I know this... and, clearly, the way the tables are setup is counter-intuitive to that (even though I'm not screwing them over too hard, at most they get a host migration as soon as the round starts). Even more reason to take this into consideration.

I've also switched to solo since I started doing this so I don't feel like an A******.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Just now, AXCrusnik said:

I know this... and, clearly, the way the tables are setup is counter-intuitive to that. Even more reason to take this into consideration.

I've also switched to solo since I started doing this so I don't feel like an A******.

I can see your suggestion being beneficial in a solo or invite/friends only lobby tbh

1 hour ago, AXCrusnik said:

I've gotten all the mods but Static Discharge now. I'm here to say I think each corpus group that participates in the Index should drop all 3 rare mods. I.E. Zenith Galactical - Jen Dro drop Prova Mod, Derim Zahn drop Shield Charger, Tia Mayne drop Thermag Rounds instead of all 3 only having Static Discharge.

The reason I request this is because I'm now at the point where I don't need to fight the Robotics, or Loan Reclamation Divisions... So to make farming Static Discharge time efficient I just leave if the match isn't a Zenith Galactical one. 

elATbL6.jpg

i've gotten 3 static discharge, but no thermatic shells or Shield Recharger :s, killed them all so many times now :s

56 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

to be fair, this person is pointing out (not the point of the Thread but still shows it) that since each group of Enemies drop different Mods, that if you want the Mod that a specific group has but another does not, to be efficient you're quitting Missions and starting over.

which is more of the same problem we always have. so clearly some ground was covered in not making it more efficient to cancel Missions constantly, but there's still some holes here.

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

to be fair, this person is pointing out (not the point of the Thread but still shows it) that since each group of Enemies drop different Mods, that if you want the Mod that a specific group has but another does not, to be efficient you're quitting Missions and starting over.

which is more of the same problem we always have. so clearly some ground was covered in not making it more efficient to cancel Missions constantly, but there's still some holes here.

I agree. 

I've gotten everything but Thermite Rounds, a few duplicates of all the others except Shield. I would very happily trade one of them for it.

Anyway, I'll keep going and hope the Void giveth rather than the Void taketh away. May Profit be with us. :corpus: