The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the worst thing that happened to you recently in warframe?

spatakiller123

For me it was this time when I took over 30 minutes to find a vault with some random people from recruiting chat. Somewhere during the ten minute mark, the guy with the extinguished dragon key left for no apparent reason (guessing that's either connection issues or boredom) Anyway finally after that 30+ minutes we found the goddam vault me and my squad mates were real happy......I asked what key was needed.........

"Extinguish "

EDIT:oops I put decay instead

Edited by spatakiller123

I got screwed over by crashing near the end of a jordas verdict run rejoined session everyone else got energize but i got precision!!!

I even sent a support ticket to see if DE can exchange it for the reward everyone else got. i hope they can help me because i'm hunting for those dang things 

Image result for rage gif

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234
fixed a typo

Relics... not the actual system of getting the reward so much, although that could have better drops on the rarer items, but actually getting the relics I need for the items I need is a pain.  I've actually got relics that I have NEVER received, then combining it with the fact that I can't get the actual relics I need it makes looking for prime parts more a chore than a 'fun' part of the game.

pressing 'x' to activate something and it not working or even more annoying it reloads my weapon....yeah no idea on that either but others seem to have the same issue.

Flame throwers damaging through walls and nullifiers in general, especially the nerfing of snowglobe in corpus missions.

Edited by LSG501