The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New War Within Trailer Released and Release Date

NovusNova

2 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

it's on november 9th the rumors say, I think I say it on a site or something, idk. but the 9th is a Wed so it's very possible

May be its not a rumor after all ayee :) its official, almost official as its already announced now.

13 minutes ago, Nordenfelt_ said:

This is obvious what there is will be no more DElays. Because fanbase was almost ready to raise pitchforks and torches one day.

If they've got these announcements out, it's happening. This is a lot different to just saying a release date on a forum or a devstream.

14 hours ago, Midrib said:

Looks like they are holding it tight spoiler wise, they barely showed anything new, would hardly call it a trailer, seems more like a reminder or a video to ensure that TWW is coming this november. Either way looks decent, Hopefully the quest will be fun. And I'm glad they didn't put an exact date of release, just november so people don't get pissed.

November 9th on the upcoming TWW release, from a lot of different sources.

24 minutes ago, Nordenfelt_ said:

This is obvious what there is will be no more DElays. Because fanbase was almost ready to raise pitchforks and torches one day.
DE have taken their time. And we will ask the question: wait was worth it?
Answer is nigh, fellow Tenno, answer is nigh.

It will be worth it. NO worries tenno. Just get hyped up for the login surprise.

Just now, AhmadIYE said:

It will be worth it. NO worries tenno. Just get hyped up for the login surprise.

Sorry, my hype for this update already dead. For me TWW is point break where I will decide: should I stay in this game a little longer, or trash out it completely without any regret.

11 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

If they've got these announcements out, it's happening. This is a lot different to just saying a release date on a forum or a devstream.

I got it. I just saying' what TWW comes in its own time.

1 minute ago, maj.death said:

I'll probably be able to keep myself busy up until the update by farming Ivara... Her drop table hates me.

Hey not that hard mate. Keep hunting Oceanum-Pluto for her BP and Neuroptics and for the chassis try on Saturn Spy-Dione is may be the name (please check) and for the system go to Mercury-Suisei. keep repeating and dont go for random spy missions on different planets as it will make you upset.

2 minutes ago, Nordenfelt_ said:

Sorry, my hype for this update already dead. For me TWW is point break where I will decide: should I stay in this game a little longer, or trash out it completely without any regret.

Its a game and just lived for 3 years with ups and downs. So chill, we are the players based on whom the game will live on or die. So why getting burned out on an extreme level? It'll be a good one, I mean it.

23 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

yup these are clear out announcements and even by 'PC Gamer' published a news on this stating Reb's official statement on the release. Check the link in the OP

4 minutes ago, fatpig84 said:

I predict crashes throughout the entire week. In meantime, I will unlock all junctions and level some stuff first.

Oye Sage what are you talking by saying 'unlocking JUNCTIONS'. I wonder what you meant by that and I know that my eyes are working properly when I look over your pro.pic.

2 minutes ago, AhmadIYE said:

Oye Sage what are you talking by saying 'unlocking JUNCTIONS'. I wonder what you meant by that and I know that my eyes are working properly when I look over your pro.pic.

Sedna's Junction, Mar's Junction, Mercury's Junction etc. 
Since DE is making them compulsory for future content, I might as well do all of them right now.

3 minutes ago, fatpig84 said:

Sedna's Junction, Mar's Junction, Mercury's Junction etc. 
Since DE is making them compulsory for future content, I might as well do all of them right now.

What I tried to mean is, they should have been unlocked for you and by you ages ago, right? Seems you never went that way.

2 minutes ago, AhmadIYE said:

What I tried to mean is, they should have been unlocked for you and by you ages ago, right? Seems you never went that way.

The planets themselves were all unlocked for me as a perk of a vet. So I can completely bypass the junctions and fly to everywhere I want to go. And since DE did not track old achievements for junction requirements, I just ignored them and did the content I liked.

But apparently this isn't the case anymore, DE mentioned that Sedna Junction must be unlocked.
So I went on an unlocking spree for all ze Junctions.

Edited by fatpig84

Just now, fatpig84 said:

The planets themselves were all unlocked for me as a perk of a vet. So I can completely bypass the junctions and fly to everywhere I want to go. But since DE doesn't track old achievements for junction requirements, I just ignored them and do content I liked.

But apparently this isn't the case anymore, DE mentioned that Sedna Junction must be unlocked.
So I went on an unlocking spree for all ze Junctions.

Good Luck

@NovusNova

See, now I'm confused:

The hype site says and I quote:

To begin this journey, you must have completed The Second Dream Quest and have access to the planet Sedna by unlocking the Pluto-Sedna Junction.

Does this mean I don't have to do Sedna Junction if I've got it unlocked? Kind of short in time right now so if it's absolutely needed I'll have to pull some all-nighters for it but if it's not I'll get some sleep and focus on irl stuff.

Would really help if you could clarify!

Thanks!