Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secondary

(XBOX)superspy96

Question

14 answers to this question

If you want a oneshot monster, Lex Prime definitely delivers,
Akmagnus might need another shot now and then but definitely gets style points,
bursting down stuff with e.g. Akstiletto Prime / Twin Grakatas is always fun.

Sonicor is a great low-MR AoE weapon though I prefer Staticor (or a silenced Kulstar for solo stealth lol),
and if you like to cosplay as Megaman chaining mechanics, Atomos (with Ruinous Extension pls) is similarly beastly.

I'm still partial to Telos Akbolto, Rakta Ballistica, and Hikou Prime, tho I think Spira Prime beat Hikou now because of crit?  I don't know, haven't gotten them yet.

Kulstar is fun but I would never take it solo for the same reason as Ogris. (tho that new Tonkor is allowed to have no self-damage and even allows rocket jumps so maybe Ogris Penta and Kulstar can get a buff?)

On 10/28/2016 at 3:43 PM, NinjaZeku said:

If you want a oneshot monster, Lex Prime definitely delivers,
Akmagnus might need another shot now and then but definitely gets style points,
bursting down stuff with e.g. Akstiletto Prime / Twin Grakatas is always fun.

Sonicor is a great low-MR AoE weapon though I prefer Staticor (or a silenced Kulstar for solo stealth lol),
and if you like to cosplay as Megaman chaining mechanics, Atomos (with Ruinous Extension pls) is similarly beastly.

"cosplay as Megaman"

Megaman out of all of the other TV/Video game characters.

2 hours ago, (XB1)superspy96 said:

"cosplay as Megaman"

Megaman out of all of the other TV/Video game characters.

It was just a quick silly joke, because, well, it's a round-ish thing that goes at the end of your arm and, you know, shoots plasma?

Besides maybe Metroid Samus Aran, I thought the ol' blue bomber was the most popular character with such a weapon. *shrug*

19 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

It was just a quick silly joke, because, well, it's a round-ish thing that goes at the end of your arm and, you know, shoots plasma?

Besides maybe Metroid Samus Aran, I thought the ol' blue bomber was the most popular character with such a weapon. *shrug*

Megaman shoots rockets I think but ok. *Shrugs*

On 10/28/2016 at 2:09 PM, Desperado14 said:

Sounds like you might be a relatively low mastery rank?  Correct me if I'm wrong.  The magnus and akmagnus are really good.  Use elemental and crit mods.  The only issue with them is the reload, but they can be endgame viable with the right mods.  

I am almost MR 6 just need to level stuff up,But MR 6 does have some good stuff (in my opinion ) Like I want to build my Soma Prime that was been there for a while.

If you're using the soma, Lex class secondary for their damage and ammo efficiency. Marelok and Vaykor Marelok also fill this role pretty well, with Lex Prime and Vaykor  Marelok being the best of their series

Sonicor and staticor would be a good vs crowds options unless you're confident you won't blow yourself up with castanas/angstrum/talons/kulstar

Brakk is solid as well, but is hard to obtain and since the intro of marelok, has seen better days but could probably do really well with volt's electric shield

Akbolto and Telos Akbolto are good but to make the most put of it, you may want to bind the fire button tobthe scroll wheel or use a macro.

Akmagnus is a solid all around choice as it has great status chance AND crit chance so you could build either or or even both.

Atomos and synoid gammacor are good, but idk much about atomos as i haven't revisited it yet  Synoid Gammacor will leave you empty pretty quick, but has great dps, so use with caution