Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dera DeVito the crewman

Nerubian77

So me and 3 of my other clan members were doing a corpus versus infested survival. In the beginning we had noticed a crewman was running away from every infested. He is looking backwards while 1 handing his Dera it was the funniest thing I have seen. Apparently it was an instant this guy has to stay alive. 10 minutes  with about 30 kills to his stuck in geometry butt me and another clan member are guarding him letting the timer go for extraction. Screenshots for hoisin 
EE47186A4E185513D2DCD1567512B15417255FE6

Edited by Nerubian77
Typo

6 minutes ago, shellspeed1 said:

Everyone remembers John Prodman yet they forget Bob the bombard and Nick the Napalm who did 60 waves of a infested defense together. 

You gotta admit, it's kinda hard to top beating Phorid with a stick and no armor XD

6 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

we've seen Prodman in action, now we've seen Dera DeVito, just waiting on a Detron Crewman to do something special now.

you know, OTHER than one shot me from 200yrds at level 90...

I'd say that is pretty impressive considering that for the most part the tenno are literally the equivalent of demons to the corpus that rip thousands of their friends and co workers apart every mission we go on. Did i mention that we are also essentially immortal.