The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested frame passive ideas

Eldnacpeek

This could really go anywhere and I'm wondering what people have in mind. I had a sort of funny idea that his passive would be similar to Oberon's; all Infested lifeforms become allies for a brief period. Yes, all, meaning every mission with Infested as the primary targets would just be all units standing by his side in obediance for 20 seconds. Obviously this isn't serious, but with a faction based frame, I have a feeling the passive can be something interesting.

Edited by LazerSkink

Personally, for a passive, all I want is this:

When (Insert Frame Name here) get's to fatal health, he turns the frame over to the infested temporarily, allowing the frame to go 'berzerk', transforming into an infested-warframe abomination(Temporarily). Killing as many people he can in a short period of time with melee(and mild range spore ranged attack) will revitalize the frame and turn him back into his normal self. If he doesn't, he dies and has to revive.

Basically that. :P Similar to Inaros but.. Much cooler.

13 minutes ago, Nelizar said:

Personally, for a passive, all I want is this:

When (Insert Frame Name here) get's to fatal health, he turns the frame over to the infested temporarily, allowing the frame to go 'berzerk', transforming into an infested-warframe abomination(Temporarily). Killing as many people he can in a short period of time with melee(and mild range spore ranged attack) will revitalize the frame and turn him back into his normal self. If he doesn't, he dies and has to revive.

Basically that. :P Similar to Inaros but.. Much cooler.

should be valkyr Passive

The friendly passive could work like this:

Infested will prioritize other enemies over you.

So on the Phorid Assassination, the infested will most likely kill any Grineer/Corpus BEFORE attacking you. I could see that working. Or have them be passive in a mission with multiple factions (Missions such as the sabotage on Mercury)