Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imagine A Cross Between Warframe And Overwatch

OkamiMilo

Why not come up with a pile of special guns and skins for Team  Fortress based on Overwatch and a bunch of skins for Overwatch based on Team Fortress? Ell, make the skins change statistics around for their weapons to bring them in line with their digitally displaced cousins.

4 hours ago, (PS4)SuperShadic445 said:

Rhino = Reinhardt
Mesa = McCree
Trinity = Mercy
Ash = Genji
Ivara = Hanzo (To an extent)
Vauban = Symmetra 

That's all I got for now.

Genji looks more like excal with a nikana and hikou, even got a mini eb

Zephyr + tonkor = phara

Broberon + nukor = lucio

Equinox + pox = zenyata

Ash + dual heks (mhm) = reaper

Valkyr + hysteria = winston's ult

Worm hole nova + twin vipers = tracer

Just now, D20 said:

I tried it, I didn't liked it at all. I couldn't earn any fun from it and I didn't liked the balance aspects of the game. That's all.

The balance aspects? It is unbalanced or?... Or it's too complicated like DOTA?

Honestly i saw a lot of gameplay videos and it looked like my type of game. Honestly looks a lot like TF2 just with more depth of skills and such.

9 minutes ago, Artek94 said:

The balance aspects? It is unbalanced or?... Or it's too complicated like DOTA?

Honestly i saw a lot of gameplay videos and it looked like my type of game. Honestly looks a lot like TF2 just with more depth of skills and such.

It's way too "counter system" oriented. When you play a characater, they usually have their own counters and their own characters they counter, a bit like in TF2. But on Overwatch that principle is pushed really far, and most of the time you can't survive an encounter with your main counters and you can't do anything against them, which leads to a very frustrating death. The game is also filled with cheap ways to kill others that can take the shame of instant death.

I just find Overwatch very frustrating to play.

13 minutes ago, D20 said:

It's way too "counter system" oriented. When you play a characater, they usually have their own counters and their own characters they counter, a bit like in TF2. But on Overwatch that principle is pushed really far, and most of the time you can't survive an encounter with your main counters and you can't do anything against them, which leads to a very frustrating death. The game is also filled with cheap ways to kill others that can take the shame of instant death.

I just find Overwatch very frustrating to play.

I see... Kinda reminds me of dying in 1 headshot as TF2 medic or from backstab as heavy (since you can't watch your back while gunning down frontlines).

I guess i would be fine. My issue is way too high of price-tag. I'd rather buy Titanfall 2 instead.

11 hours ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

can we have the freedom to post almost anything we want without having our threads getting derailed here...????

now back on track...maybe ana looking like ivara???

no

this is a strict dictatorship not a freedom subforum