Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing

Zebiko

4 minutes ago, Warfoxzero said:

Nine, 9, archwing missions. How many missions are there in total? Over 200?

-

Can we please, for the love of God, get more archwing missions. That would be great, amazing, fabulous, even stupendous. Make it happen DE.

Blinked from General Discussion to Feedback]Missions&Levels.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Stanicek3 said:

Please... There is a low level MD then a high level. I can't level squat solo.

It's not just the limited places to level, It's the lack of places for drops. I don't have a lot of the archwing mods dropped by grineer because there isn't a good, high level mission for them. Interception always sucked and pursuit is even worse.

I don't care if DE copy paste missions, just give more at different level points. There is always going to be congregation of players on the best mission types no matter what you do.

I like the Salencia mission on Neptune the most because: I can solo it just fine; I can play in a group fine as well; It has a good number of mob spawns; and they drop mods and other loot like normal missions (unlike most other archwing missions).

I'm begging you DE to add more options because you can't force players to play mission types they don't like.

9 hours ago, Yaerion said:

Blinked from General Discussion to Feedback]Missions&Levels.

Thanks for wrecking the thread's exposure :/ Couldn't have waited?

Edit Yaerion: GD is not a section for "exposure". Such behavior (posting in the wrong subforum willingly) is toxic for the forums and will get you into trouble. It adds work for the Moderators, overloads interesting discussions, confuse people, encourage bad behaviors, etc etc. Please abide to the Code of Conduct and respect your fellows. Thank you.

If you want to discuss my decision further, please send a PM.

Didn't purposely place something in the wrong forum...

You called me toxic...

General discussion is the go to forum and hardly anyone thinks of the others, hence why I forgotten about that section and didn't place this there (but nice assumption though). But I feel like this is better suited in general discussions. It's not feedback, it's a cry for change. I'm not critiquing.

I literally had a bunch of responses in a few mins of posting before you kicked the thread... some in the process of responding as you moved it.

You are the only one encouraging bad behavior....

And pretty sure DE doesn't care about anything in the "feedback" section, or would see things in game from players suggestions ideas or player frames. Kicking a thread out of people eyes could indicate, probably does indicate, lack of interest in the community of a problem. But this problem is feeds on itself. No one cares about archwing because of lack of content and bad missions. Then archwing doesn't get enough attention, changes, and updates because of the lack of interest.

I'd rather talk to your boss instead of you in PM. It would be more civil and constructive.

Edited by Warfoxzero
Added an answer.

Yeah it would be nice to get back the defense corpus mission and get a couple new ones.
I can't scan those quanta ranger eximuses unless an alert pops up as a defense on one of the 4 corpus maps. (chances i catch it is less then getting like 5 vauban sets).

Also with the new mechanics compliting a corpus map is just horrible and no point to use hyperion thrusters if you are going to bump in a pixel of metal and stops you.