Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #142 w/ Special Guests: TONIGHT at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Edit: You know I am just going to kill time on TF2 probably. If there are bad bugs I am sure that they will be sqaushed while all of my Forum Moderator friends here take care of keeping the forums civil. 

Looking forward to tomorrow. 

Edited by Tymerc

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

This FRIDAY November 11th, Rebecca and Megan are joined in the studio by wgrates and DanieltheDemon as they experience The War Within for the very first time. The night will be split up as both wgrates and DanieltheDemon play the first parts of the quest individually (as we react), followed by conspiracy crafting as to what they both have witnessed. We don't want to spoil the quest fully for you on the first day, but there will be parts of it revealed so beware! 

PLUS, we’ll be sitting down after to see some incredible new community Fan Art, and give out Platinum prizes!!

See you here tomorrow, November 11th at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

This FRIDAY November 11th, Rebecca and Megan are joined in the studio by wgrates and DanieltheDemon as they experience The War Within for the very first time.

Is the rest of the playerbase going to get to play/participate in The War Within, at this same time, as these two live videographers get to play TWW?
Are you just going to segregate it to two players?

Edited by Kinjeto

19 hours ago, Omnipower said:

you asked when ppl stop talking about spoilers i wasnt joking it may be even longer then that if you factor in ppl who wont be able to download until the mass of first time downloaders dwindle down to 2 digit numbers or less

and if you mean DE themselves that no one knows as no one knows what DE is thinking, their minds are enigmas

Dude, I'm talking about them playing the freaking quest on the stream. Maybe it wasn't clear enough that I asked DE staff directly within a Prime Time thread, but come on. 

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Dude, I'm talking about them playing the freaking quest on the stream. Maybe it wasn't clear enough that I asked DE staff directly within a Prime Time thread, but come on. 

no need to be snarky man they said they wont let them go further then the first part of the quest in the stream to see their reaction they wont let any spoilers besides that show (but i take all that said with a grain of salt)

59 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

no need to be snarky man they said they wont let them go further then the first part of the quest in the stream to see their reaction they wont let any spoilers besides that show (but i take all that said with a grain of salt)

Wasn't being snarky, was trying to be endearing by giving some levity to your miss understanding of my original post. No problem, I guess I'll just log on late and hopefully I'll miss any spoilers.