Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #142 w/ Special Guests: TONIGHT at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

i understand well their behaving of not giving promises

its the best and only marketing trick and they are save on law for a "rent warframe with 4 primepacks for 600 bucks a year"

look what happened with vw when the content isnt how its promised XP

we never know what will happen soon in the gamingindustry and what happens allready behind the curtains in a few directions, humans are not stupid, even that they can behave like ...

im shocked about the guests at primetime which i also dont wanna comment, glad that i have taken my choice allready earlier this week to all the development" of ...

^^)

(whispering: im a officially big update-only-player now: im out of my own tww and the art of "try to force me how to play" a game)

1 hour ago, Alcoholism said:

Finalllyyyyy

source.gif

Hide contents

Wow people are actually salty about this news?
Others may not share the optimism but I'm looking forward to seeing all the hard work that's been done in this update.

You got my upvote thanks to Pogo.

I will not watch this Prime Time because of spoilers but I'm glad to hear that the wait is almost over.

Weeell, i like, i consider watching the stream but it contains some spoilers so maybe not but then again, nah, i just decide tomorrow, thank you DE fer making this happen, i will be waiting. Have a good one kiddos. Oh and how do i change my Profile Icon in the forums?

Edited by Piraattipupu

1 minute ago, pinda said:

guys idk if u can read but it says when THEY so the guests play tww for the first time so we get it today and they say dont watch the stream if you dont want to get spoiled a.k.a. the people that didnt do the quest yet

They also specified that console players shouldn't watch it if they don't want spoilers, not PC.

4 minutes ago, pinda said:

guys idk if u can read but it says when THEY so the guests play tww for the first time so we get it today and they say dont watch the stream if you dont want to get spoiled a.k.a. the people that didnt do the quest yet

We don't want to spoil the quest fully for you on the first day, but there will be parts of it revealed so beware! Friday is the first day.

Why? why do you have to do this ? If you already have it why just don't release it? I don't get it. Is it really necessary to [DE]lay till last second?

In that case I won't expect TWW till Friday at 23:59 

And that means that I will not be able to play it till Sunday. Bc I'm not living in Ontario . 

1 hour ago, Omnipower said:

1-2 weeks later after launch 1 month later max gl tenno

Funny, but not helpful. 

Really @[DE]Meganor @[DE]Drew please consider giving a time window for the stream where you'll be done with the spoilers. Maybe start with them and after 30 minutes, you can go back to a regular prime time talk. I don't mind people talking about the content within the TWW, I just don't want to see game play nor cut scenes. Thank you.

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

13 minutes ago, Arktourus said:

We don't want to spoil the quest fully for you on the first day, but there will be parts of it revealed so beware! Friday is the first day.

Or Thursday is the first day, so they decided to delay the Prime Time stream until Friday.

1 hour ago, Naith said:

Fail!

Might as well use this post then.

Why do major updates never seem to drop when I'm not working the following day? Had multiple days off, update most likely drops on the final day in the evening.

This is why you schedule your vacation around your favorite video games...you know like a normal person. 

1 hour ago, Nowe999 said:

That moment you can't help but stare at the forums when you have a 6-7 page English essay to write.....

Reveal hidden contents

this-is-fine-meme.jpg

Jeez I remember doing this for uni. Used to pull all nighters to do an essay (wasn't struggling to meet a nearby deadline though) but I'd always be distracted by the internet. 

It's both funny and frustrating how when you have stuff to do, you find other things to do which you usually wouldn't bother with in your free time.