Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Spoiler

Experience unfortunately ruined by a control issue. At the second visit to the mountain pass, the void beam power got disabled after the first door and the powers I had access to (void blast, form, dash) cannot open the second door. I alt-F4 to try again, but I return to the orbiter where I got the reward email and the quest marked as complete. So I did not see the ending at all. Hopefully can replay the quest or something, later.

Also confirm on the Transference targeting issue at the tunneling orokin worm fight. One can stun it, but getting 5 to register is extremely problematic.

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but Im gonna put it here because I don't know where else to post. I'm wondering about/requesting that gonna have some compensation of time lost on our boosters for people who are trapped in TWW quests due to bugs? I had new gear I wanted to build and level and my affinity time is ticking away.

1 minute ago, Sekultuuuu said:

unknown.png

After succesful synthesizing 3 arid eviscavetors nothing happened, good job DE. You know how to make everyone mad.
Go to hell and rot there. I hope some serious DDoS approaching.

Deep breaths, no hate, let's take this one step at a time

1. Did you use an ability on the synthesis target?
  2. Did you use a trap?
  3. Did you craft a Hobbled Dragon Key and
  4. Did you have it in your gear inventory?

If it's "Yes" for all of these, then I'm sure DE will get to it.  They worked all day yesterday to bring us TWW, and they're not gods so they've earned a bit of sleep.  They'll get to it, don't worry.

I'm also pretty sure swearing and hoping for ddos-ing is not the way to go about submittng a bug fix.  If anything, a ddos attack will make the bugfix take longer, so I don't know if you're just looking for rage, or didn't think about the consequenes.  In any case, we've waited this long, and now we have it we can wait a bit longer.

7 hours ago, DyeNamics said:

I cant equip the new riven mods, they are locked for Mastery 10 but I am mastery ranked 14

I'm also having this issue, I've unlocked my riven mod and it shows as locked at mastery 14, I'm currently well over the requirement at mastery rank 17.

Spoiler

vcYc6XK.jpg

15 minutes ago, Sekultuuuu said:

unknown.png

After succesful synthesizing 3 arid eviscavetors nothing happened, good job DE. You know how to make everyone mad.
Go to hell and rot there. I hope some serious DDoS approaching.

First, let's all take a deep breath.

Second:

1. Did you use any traps?
  2. Were you using any warframe abilities on the target?
  3. Were you using any warframe ability when you found the target, such as Speed or Invisibility?
  4. Did you craft a Hobbled Dragon Key?
  5. Did you have the Hobbled Dragon Key in your Gear?

If the answer to all of these is "Yes," then wishing for a ddos attack will only delay the fix.  If the answer is "No", be patient.  We have a whole new tileset of missions to explore.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/147885238898338393/508D5D059BC41A5B7E84DA016E2ABCE3AA266B88/ using tigris prime as primary on archwing and i cant exit sharkwing + be sides the fact that i didnt get the rewards from tww i cant find kuva guardians and this thing is interesting as well with the new skins for the landing craft http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/147885238898359598/EA9088577BD88E81A7E9D645EC47B59DBFB9D19C/ not having the riven mods in the modding

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/147885238898378827/544BA7650F57902EECF230C0853256FECBB3ADCC/

Edited by xArkLord

Oh I didn't notice the Megathread. Just in case if DE missed out my thread,

When 5 is used, sometime the default operator costume bugged out under the Manduka costume.

Spoiler

20161112213823_1_zps9adpjmz0.jpg

You can see Frost Prime default skin bugged over the Tennogen Skin in the Starchart.

20161112130053_1_zpsejlgdkwh.jpg

Edited by -Unscripted-

Game crash resulting in completing TWW quest first step: my game immediatly crashed when I landed on Lua (first mission of TWW). When I launched the game again, the first mission of the quest was done and now I have to do the second (track Teshin). Please fix this asap and also reset my quest because I didn't do anything on Lua.

Thanks

I completed the war within and am able to freely move from pluto to sedna via the junction but still no inbox msg with the quest (after the relog from the 1st fix with the "we see some of you didn't get the quest, relog"

I'm not 100% sure i ever actually did all that "kill 10 sentients" stuff to complete the junction tho, it might have disappeared as a bug.

|update| all set.

Edited by ghandibots
brain cloud

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but Im gonna put it here because I don't know where else to post. I'm wondering about/requesting that gonna have some compensation of time lost on our boosters for people who are trapped in TWW quests due to bugs? I had new gear I wanted to build and level and my affinity time is ticking away.

Hello,

I've found that theres a bug related to FOV (field of view), it seems to reset when turning into your tenno character (nr 5 key) and returning to warframe with nr 5 key I use maxed out field of view option but it resets that to default settings without showing it in the options, so i have to place it to a random amount and then to max just to get it right again.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Exelorianking

Hey! I thought I'd come back to report a possible fix for anyone stuck on the bossfight or with the Golden Maw.
Check all your peherial drivers, and preform an integrety check though the Warframe launcher. Its possible that like in my case, this may resolve your issues with the dual-function 5 key.

Spoiler

Just adding some search trigger words that are spoilerific, just to help out Tenno trying to find posts like these.
Transference, Queen Bossfight

Hope it helps!

There is an issue with controller keybinds in regards to the new operator powers that make triggering them and other abilities while as a warframe rather annoying and a mess for those that use a controller to play the game. Currently for the warframe the bullet jump can be triggered with either a hold to crouch and jump setup or a toggle to crouch and jump setup. For me I use hold to crouch and jump as not only can I trigger bullet jump and do the normal crouch, but it also lets me dodgeroll with a quick tap of the hold to crouch button. The new operator void dash however can only be triggered with a toggle to crouch button and jump, which means to use my new void dash while playing as operator and using my xbox controller instead of a keyboard I am stuck using the toggle to crouch to trigger voad dash and I loose my normal ability to trigger a dodge roll while a warframe. Basically, asking if while operator you can trigger void dash with either methods of crouching just the same as is currently for the warframes as it would make controller use much smoother and would not cause a lose of functionality for us controller users.

45 minutes ago, MayuriK12 said:

Deep breaths, no hate, let's take this one step at a time

1. Did you use an ability on the synthesis target?
  2. Did you use a trap?
  3. Did you craft a Hobbled Dragon Key and
  4. Did you have it in your gear inventory?

If it's "Yes" for all of these, then I'm sure DE will get to it.  They worked all day yesterday to bring us TWW, and they're not gods so they've earned a bit of sleep.  They'll get to it, don't worry.

I'm also pretty sure swearing and hoping for ddos-ing is not the way to go about submittng a bug fix.  If anything, a ddos attack will make the bugfix take longer, so I don't know if you're just looking for rage, or didn't think about the consequenes.  In any case, we've waited this long, and now we have it we can wait a bit longer.

I solved my problem, did not think I NEED to equip it for my rifle. Rage ? After 3 months delay and still bugs ? No pointing that you should have it equipped ? Totally fine to me, anyway, thanks.

Spoiler

During the Purge Phase, I can't get out of the Transference room, door leading outside won't open. My Sentinel keeps killing me and I can't do anything else but to watch the endless cycle. I can't do anything else and I'm stuck, forcefully terminating the Warframe Program and re-opening it only sends me back to this part... Literally not allowing me to play.

After 1st mission, all my NPC are quiet on the ship and during 2nd mission, focus room music is gone also. I don't have any objective on the map also. When I change adventures, lotus starts talking about the current quest, like normal, but everything it's quiet after I active War Within.
Any ideas?

Edited by HARKDOG

I have three bugs,

1st. The focus skill isn't working (Haven't touched TWW yet), tried everything, holding the button, rebinding the keys, nothing works.

2nd. This isn't as important as one, but I notice most of the time when I killed Infested Leapers they normally just go into T sprite instead of ragdoll. Haven't noticed anything with the other factions. 

3rd. A friend started playing TWW and told me during the cut scenes that the dialog is cut and that the subtitles only last a moment. 

Edited by DerkmeisterPrime

Spoiler

ak7hP5r.jpg

zgxrCnr.jpg\

IHlKBgl.jpg

When using the trinity volu skin on broken scepter it creates an orb on the other tip of the staff.
When I do undertow, enemies submerged wont re-emerge,  or u need to cast it again for them to re-emerge, or sometimes they disappear completely.