Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

53 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Do you have the quest active in your Codex? 

@[DE]Danielle yes the quest is active ,the problem is that i never end the first one since i quit it , and the codex count it done, and send me to the 2° one , i send a ticket to the support whit the EE.log and launcher.log (i send a copy of this file when i was inside the 2° quest like in the video i posted) file inside, maybe this can help to undestand the problem :)

id: #689264  

43 minutes ago, I99Doku said:
  Hide contents

Completely losing functionality after attempting transference in the ship after teshin's boot camp. It fades to white and doesn't move.

41 minutes ago, Mylifeforacake said:

im having the same problem as you right now :C

screen stays in a constant white state :C

Please DE solve this problem because we cant do anything

Tiny Bug, but still:
After trading with some guy in his dojo, left his dojo, and i appear like this sitting near Navigation. Could move only by sliding and do jumps. But simply pressing Esc it fixed itself.
I think this is related to TWW update, since i noticed a lot of new glitches after an update.

3 hours ago, weasl00 said:

Hello,

I don't know if you are already aware put the last update broke the automatic action set switching for the Steam Controller. It's always stuck on the 'launcher' set. I already opted out of the Steam beta and tried launching Warframe through Big Picture Mode, but nothing works.

The native Steam Controller support of Warframe is such an awesome feature, I really hope you'll fix this.

It's been almost a day and this hasn't been fixed, I really want to play the game but without my favorite input method the quest wouldn't be as fun. I really hope I don't have to wait until monday to play TWW

1 minute ago, Xonerix said:

Tiny Bug, but still:
After trading with some guy in his dojo, left his dojo, and i appear like this sitting near Navigation. Could move only by sliding and do jumps. But simply pressing Esc it fixed itself.
I think this is related to TWW update, since i noticed a lot of new glitches after an update.

Reveal hidden contents

It's a very old bug, nothing to do with TWW.

I'm a bit stuck

Spoiler

Going back to the snowy mountain, after the fight with queen's. I can't get past the door you need to charge to get through. I've tried running, dashing, but nothing works.

Edit: Someone told me about the /unstuck. Now I can get through fine

Edited by Elbafala

Just now, Elbafala said:

I'm a bit stuck

Hide contents

Going back to the snowy mountain, after the fight with queen's. I can't get past the door you need to charge to get through. I've tried running, dashing, but nothing works.

Spoiler

Make sure you charge it all the way.  I thought it was open enough and was wondering why I couldn't go through, but it needs to be charged completely.

I've had this happen twice, on two separate weapons (Gal P and Latron W). I've entered into Akkad to go do some leveling then when I come out (wave 5 for Gal, wave 10 for Latron) it says I didn't get any EXP on my weapons. This only started happening to me after TWW.

LOVE THIS QUEST SO FAR, just hit a little snag

Spoiler

Okay so i'm in my ship with ordis and im sitting here using my tenno powers like he asked and when i get to the crouch part it just stays there, im crouching, im in the void, so what now im kinda forever stuck there. Anyone have suggestions? did i miss something?

Ordis Ship Purge. Watch unskippable cutscene.

Unable to reach the front navigation console. Sentinel (Helios) kills Operator. Operator dies. Respawns back near the chair. Timer runs out. Mission failed. Repeat ad nauseum.

Oh, and unable to access the rest of the game while I'm stuck in this infinite death loop.

I'm calling it a bug, since I don't think "just tough it out 'till you get lucky one day" is a good gameplay mechanic, and I doubt that was the intention. Tried restarting, verifying files, no effect.

Frame scaling glitch

Spoiler

When using the operator, at least on the liset, I've noticed that after coming within a certain radius of the inactive frame it actually starts to grow to pretty extreme proportions instead of staying the correct size for the model. 

Edit : This bug doesn't appear to be constant, as I managed to move my frame at a later time without a weird size increase, it does however seem to be triggered by checking my inbox as the operator

Edited by Cubewano

I noticed several bugs after doing the quest:

1. Extermination at Kuva Fortress - I had maybe 8 enemies remaining, and they didn't spawn. Game wanted me to extract, I couldn't. (I didn't notice the starting number of enemies to kill at the beginning of mission, maybe Hyekka Masters are to blame with spawning Hyekkas? No idea)

2. Neo relic Capture mission on Europa - Capture target seemed to be invisible and stationary, I had the marker, NPC wasn't there.

3. Neo relic Capture mission on Europa - after using my Radiant relic it didn't disappear, even though I still got the reward. I didn't notice until I played 3 missions, and I then did one more to check if I hadn't gone insane.

4. Sometimes enemies, when killed, just stand in T-pose instead of being a ragdolling corpse.

I'm at the part of the quest where I have to use transference on a Golden Maw but after the cutscene just before that the game didn't give me any options to choose from so everything's too dark to see. It also is telling me I have the ability to use transference now but I don't have the ability. 

7 minutes ago, Deoxys_Speed.hack said:

Here's my problem...

-MR 12

-Sedna unlocked (because I was playing before the new starmap)

-Didn't receive an inbox message (even after I deleted some)

-Can't manually start the quest from the codex

Any suggestions, @[DE]Danielle?

Have you actually done Sedna Junction since the starmap change?