Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

After regaining the tenno powers and while the operator its doing the transferance to regain our lost warframe the game crashed, after coming back it completly skied ALL the next part up to meting again with tenshin...i literally got ripped out of the boss battle with the queens...

1 minute ago, Spkr4theDead said:

I'm having this same problem. (posted 2 of my own threads and nothing :/ )

Same here, have restarted about 10 times but cannot proceed past the "Hold [Key] for Void Mode". I tried some suggestions that had worked for others having to do with video quality but no luck. Which really, really sucks cause you're stuck in a quest that cannot continue and cannot do anything else but wait for DE to fix the mess.

2 hours ago, DorkoNaut said:

Sedna lua mod requirement seems bugged to me. I ran a challenge room and received cunning drift, but it didn't count towards my progress. Stuck at 1/3

my mod isnt gaining any progress to it either i got to kill 6 sentients and ive killed 10 its still 0/6

45 minutes ago, Spkr4theDead said:

I'm having this same problem. (posted 2 of my own threads and nothing :/ )

Have been having this issue since yesterday. Tried changing key bindings, resetting to default, changing resolution; nothing. Would really love it if I wasn't fking stuck in the middle of the quest and unable to even receive login rewards.

I recently lost my riven mod reward from completing The War Within, it has simply disappeared, it was not on a weapon, it is not in my inventory anywhere (looking in the arsenal and mod table), and I dont have any riven mod capacity or riven mod category to search for it.

If it helps I completed the mod's requirements but it was not equipped (I didn't know I had to have it equipped at the time)

Edited by Hoshigakesan
Remembered something

17 hours ago, El_Chino said:

@[DE]Danielle My Rifle riven mod asks me to sustain a melee combo of 3x for 30 seconds with an active sentinel present. So I equip the mod on a rifle, mod my melee to achieve that easy, equip my sentinel so it also attacks, but then no matter how much I wait over 3x combo, the riven mod doesn't unveil. Please fix :c

Reporting in with the same problem here. Rifle Riven Mod with the same description, and I sustained a 3x combo for a at least 40 seconds, but still no unlocked riven mod. I was hoping for a soma mod, but instead I got no mod. :(

Conditions: "Sustain a melee combo of 3x for 30 seconds with an active sentinel present"

Edited by Teh_Super_Pickle

7 hours ago, TheFatDrake said:

I play this game with a controller and now that i have Transference i can't aim my weapons.

There's no way to rebind or unbind the Transference ability. it's currently bound to double tap left trigger and i aim with left trigger.

And, i couldnt hold to crouch during the mountain pass area. i had to set it to toggle crouch.

same here with crouch

Edited by Guest

Kuva Siphons

So I've encountered two Kuva Siphons on Uranus, both on Extermination missions. Neither one reacted, other than switching around when I hit it with melee or

operator's melee. [END SPOILER]

I've looked it up, and from what I've seen it's supposed to let down its braids and summon dark clouds/enemies? The only thing it's done is show up on the map when getting close. And the Kuva collection counter. Maybe I'm not doing a specific thing?

Edited by Skullfinder
Why the unnecessary break?

Endless fissure missions (Survival, Defense) often cause crash-to-desktop.

My Warframe client has crashed because of endless fissure missions 3 times out of 3 missions: 

1. Host migration during a fissure defense mission after 20 waves sent me to the loading screen, where I experienced a crash-to-desktop.
  2. Joining an Axi fissure survival mission caused me to crash to desktop during the loading screen
  3. During an Axi fissure survival mission, I experienced a crash-to-desktop just as the rewards for the 20th minute mark were about to be shown

Spoiler

After the cutscene where Margulis touches the operator's face, I do not receive dialogue options and all the lighting on my screen goes black. I cannot use transference to progress, and when I alt+f4 then log back in I am brought back to the beginning of this part of the quest. I literally cannot play the game now as I always get stuck at this part. Link to what it looks like here: http://imgur.com/a/gVy68

Please help, game is literally unplayable for me right now as I cannot progress and I cannot remove myself from the mission where I currently am at.

Just now, FreakyCheeze said:
  Hide contents

After the cutscene where Margulis touches the operator's face, I do not receive dialogue options and all the lighting on my screen goes black. I cannot use transference to progress, and when I alt+f4 then log back in I am brought back to the beginning of this part of the quest. I literally cannot play the game now as I always get stuck at this part. Link to what it looks like here: http://imgur.com/a/gVy68

Please help, game is literally unplayable for me right now as I cannot progress and I cannot remove myself from the mission where I currently am at.

i somehow managed to beat this in your current condition its just that its hard af

Just now, FreakyCheeze said:
  Hide contents

i can confirm that this is a bug since it happened to me but i somehow cleared it