Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Not being the host while using transference can render the warframe invisbile

f7a62cdefa08769095788d560147a9741.png

Selecting the relic acquired during an endless void fissure mission has a broken name

0534ffb0c4dc522df5b998129c589d792.png

There are also some new-ish holes in the Earth forest tileset, but I wasn't aware of the F6 screenshot method; hopefully they'll spawn again.

Unable to progress in TWW quest due to no objective  in second mission on Jupiter( tracking teshin)  and i search the mission weather he is in there are not ..unfortunately he is also missing. Pls DE Fix this bug first ....I have been waiting for 3 days for this fix  

Picture for reference in Link 

https://postimg.org/image/qky2b1naj/

Edited by killer_WF

Spoiler

When playing as the Operator through the caves with the serpents. During the cut scene where the dialog being said is: "You remember then how the howling stopped - they had broken through." There is supposed to be a speech/choice option, but it doesn't come up. The Operator's face is frozen and when it ends, the red light effects remain, and the rest of the environment is pitch black. It's incredibly difficult to see.

I don't know if anyone else has encountered this problem, but it keeps coming back and I can't advance in the quest.

Pictures below under the spoiler.

Spoiler

tumblr_ognwgkF3tv1srlunao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ognwgkF3tv1srlunao2_1280.jpg

Edited by FastWinger
Posting pictures of Bug

I hope that DE find a way to reverse the quest War Within, I had to ALT+F4 during the Queens mission because one of the Kuva Guardians got stuck in the wall when she jump after me, I could not progress the mission anymore, when i log in i had all the rewards and the quest finish. I had to wait for so long and i don't even get to enjoy the quest.

Sorry for the bad grammar

Spoiler

hwlpnxixip43n0pzg.jpg

Not signed in

this clothing bug . has both kinds of hoods and suits also, the buttons for the tenno getting out and the (my naramon) lens ability are the same making you get out and die instead of using the focus ability

Edited by asdfmeepman

On 11/13/2016 at 10:12 PM, FXStrato said:

Still stuck on ship attempting to use Hold LCtrl to enter void mode when showing Ordis your new powers... He says sensors go dark, but nothing after that with the instructions still saying to Hold LCtrl to enter void mode even though I just did that...

this occured to me too, doesnt progress the quest. restarting the game starts the test sequence from start, but it still freezes on the spot at void mode.

TWW PC Controller Usage & Operator Keyboard and Mouse issues

Keyboard & Mouse issue (controller too):

Often the operator is stuck at jogging speed and will not be able to sprint for the duration of the mission, this varies between missions but it is a consistent issue on Keyboard and Mouse as well as Controller. Whether or not it happens on Controller more often or not I cannot say, but it is akin to being inside of the Orbiter with the Operator but in missions.

Controller Issues:

"Hold to Crouch" still does not put the operator in Void mode. Instead, "Toggle to Crouch" is 100% necessary to be used to progress in the TWW quest.

Afterburners are extremely hard to bind for controller use, since it shares a spot with "Ascend, or Up" (whichever it is called). 

Operator Teleportation:

I have no idea how to replicate this, but the first point where I used the Operator in the mission was set as some kind of waypoint for successive uses. It would teleport me all the way to the that tileset from several tilesets over, in the exact spot where I first exited transference. 

25 minutes ago, asdfmeepman said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hwlpnxixip43n0pzg.jpg

Not signed in

the buttons for the tenno getting out and the (my naramon) lens ability are the same making you get out and die instead of using the focus ability

You need to hold the button for the Focus ability, and tap to exit Transference. 

Edited by Pyrolun

Ivara Prowl Bug.

I understand the reasoning behind enemies noticing the corpses lying on the ground or even noises (which I think is too sensitive atm) when conducting stealth attacks. My issue is that prowl now alerts all enemies when pick pocketing them, including robots etc making it nearly impossible to conduct melee stealth kills. In order to keep a stealth chain alive they need to be killed with ranged weapons and sometimes even this is not working correctly. I only noticed the issue being this annoying after hotfix 19.0.3. Was this adjusted as part of this patch or I simply didn't notice while playing other frames?

I've noticed several bug (SPOILER WARNING)

1. When doing a Void Relic mission, If you use transference, your reactant counter will reset to zero until you switch back to your Warframe. If you complete the mission while you have your operator outside of their warframes, the game will behave like you never collected any reactant at all. 
  2. When you join a mission that's already in progress, you will spawn at the start of the map.
  3. If you do the above while going to an Uranus mission that starts in archwing, you won't be able to get out of the water.

OKAY, first of all I was one of those who was relieved to see that the screen is no longer too dark to play after the three options aren't given before performing transcendence with the Golden Maw. Thank you. With that said, I have successfully taken control of the Maw to a certain extent. When, as the Maw, I get to the end of the cave the Maw starts to burrow underground uncontrollably and I can't exit the cave or tell the Maw what to do now. Also, I noticed that when, as the Maw, when I pressed 'esc' and went to the abilities menu that there was no way out of this blank menu as the exit button and my mouse's back button stopped working forcing a force quit; which means I have to start from the part where I wake up with a bone in my leg. Could be a metaphor for how I'm feeling about this quest so far to be honest but story-wise it's great, truly.

All of today I haven't been able to activate focus. When it's not fully charged sometimes it'll say power not charged, but once it is charged both tapping AND holding just call out the Operator to walk around. I've heard that other people don't have this issue, but it's consistently not worked for me through multiple sessions.

If it's of any note, I have rebound the Operator key. I've had it on Z since when focus first came out. Like I said, until today (or was it yesterday? Pretty sure the issue started today though, I know it's worked fine for at least a few.) both worked fine, but suddenly not.

2 hours ago, Pyrolun said:

Controller Issues:

"Hold to Crouch" still does not put the operator in Void mode. Instead, "Toggle to Crouch" is 100% necessary to be used to progress in the TWW quest.

This needs to be fixed, it makes playing the game with operator extremly un-enjoyable.

Here are the bugs I am currently experiencing with the "Operator Mode" in normal missions (not in during the quest):

-Only the squad host is able to sprint when in operator form. If in solo mode, then you can sprint (obviously).

-Alternate operator suits are being overlayed with the default zariman suit and hood in all missions, including solo and co-op, but not while in the Orbiter.

-SERIOUS: When ending a Defense mission in operator mode, all affinity and earned focus is lost.

Operator colors change when Focus casting is toggled off.

When using Focus abilities (Naramon/Vazarin etc) your operator has the correct colors, but when you press 5 again to end the Focus mode the colors of your operator change. The new colors are drawn directly from Warframe Attachments customization. The colors are exactly the same as with Syandanas and armor cosmetics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toI2PifSDOg

In the mission where we must kill Queen I died many times and can't respawn. After alt+F4 I logged in and spawn on my ship, Ordis said that I returned my Warframe. Quest completed. This bug not allowed me to choose option after fight with Queen. But in my profile I see the icon of the neutral choise during the quest, but I always choose third option. Help please, I want to replay this quest or change the icon in my profile. ?name=qqwe.png

Hey, its me again! (Unfortunately)
First, the images for all the missions on the Derelict don't fit their quests. This levels and descriptions too:

Spoiler

H78cuh3.jpg

Second, my HUD freezes after using the operator (Sorry, i don't know the exact conditions to reproduce this bug).
PS: play without minimap is really hard.

Spoiler

s0k8zPX.jpg

There is holes on the collisions in some tilesets on Uranus, the image above is where one of then can be found. I found other on the tileset where you need to fall or take the elevator to descend.

Spoiler

yzFrj8R.jpg

Will bring more bugs as I find them. Thanks guys for fix the Wukong skills and the Kuvas spawning on the Void.

Edited by Rulbiem

Copy/Paste of bugs present in raids as shared around the Raid School Bus. There's also talk of an issue where JV will just randomly fail, for no reason. (Keyholder is still there, still 4+ people)

Hacking in operator mode makes the console permanently inaccessible

Reproduction: 100% Steps to reproduce: Activate Op mode, start hacking, lose all 100 health as your operator.

Steps to avoid: Do not hack anything as operator

Description: If you die in operator mode while hacking the console, the console remains unhacked and becomes inaccessible. There is no currently known way to regain access to the console, which means the raid has to be restarted.

Reconnecting to a raid will spawn you at the start of the mission

Reproduction: 100%

Steps to reproduce: Disconnect from the raid (alt-f4), then reconnect.

Steps to avoid: -

Description: It's pretty straightforward, see title

Notes: haven't tested outside of phase 1, haven't tested with methods of disconnection other than alt-f4. Please report if this bug fails to happen to you.

Leaving the raid lobby UI disabled the usual button to get back in

Reproduction: 100%

Steps to reproduce: While in a raid lobby, press esc to go back to your liset (but stay in the raid)

Description: When you leave a lobby with esc to edit your build, the usual button to come back is disabled (the one that says 6/9 players etc.). You can avoid this by pressing "Accept" (as a client) or "Start mission" (as host). Neither will actualy start any countdowns.

Team mates can get stuck in AW mode after the first AW stage in phase 1

Reproduction: not enough data for an accurate estimate, seems to be about 30% of the time?

Steps to reproduce: Complete AW stage of phase 1 in JV

Steps to fix: (from Sigh166)

"@Venn2 we did a JV raid today and had the first glitch happen where 6/8 people were sent back post cutscene, 2 people managed to clip through the door that you go from AW => WF. According to rawrzy, he boosted into the bottom right corner of the door, died and managed to respawn under the map and then clipped through from the bottom."

Description: After completing the AW stage, many team members can end up getting teleported to the very start of the raid and being stuck in archwing. Their cameras may also be out of position, such that the frame an archwing appear below the viewing angle. There is no current way known to get back inside easily. It seems not to be related to player's connections, as several people got locked in one run, but were fine in the next one with the same host.

In LoR, sometimes enemies don't spawn and bomb in inaccessible in phase 1

Reproduction: Low

Steps to reproduce: -

Steps to fix: Restart

Description: See title

In JV, decryption can fail to progress

Steps to fix: [DISCLAIMER: this not a guaranteed fix] Check the indicators in the center. If one of them is red even though that vaporizer has been filled, let the bubble dissipate completely, then fill it back up. If this doesn't work, do the same with all 3 vaporizers. Please report success or failure by pinging me in this channel.

Description: Sometimes after starting decryption in phase 1 of JV, the progress will stay at 0% indefinitely. If you have any additional details, please post here and ping me personally important: if you get this bug, test if this is just a UI glitch. Keep doing decryption normally, for about 7 minutes. If nothing happens after that, abort. -EDIT: Appears to be connected to a lack of enemies once the squad has reach the interior and are on-foot.

(minor) Mute icons over player avatars in the raid Lobby

Reproduction: 100% (please confirm)

Steps to reproduce: Disable voice chat in settings

Steps to avoid: Don't disable voice chat in settings

Steps to fix: Re-enable voice chat in settings

Description: If voice chat is disabled in settings, player icons are covered by a big "muted" icon in trial lobbies

In phase 3 of JV, you sometimes spawn without an AW

Steps to fix: Enter the trench that leads inside Jordas.

Description: Sometimes when you load into phase 3 of JV, you are a regular warframe walking on an invisible floor without an archwing.

Phase one stage 1->2 transfer can sometimes send you back to the start in a T pose

Steps to Avoid: -

Steps to fix: /unstuck, then fly into the open door for stage 2, then activate an emote.

Description (by @wilffs209 ):

"when going to the second stage of part one of JV, going into your operator will make you go back to the beginning of the raid in t pose. To fix this /unstuck will allow you to move around in archwing. Make your way back and though the door to stage 2 will bring you inside in t pose without making you move. Doing an emote will allow you to move again and continue the raid."

All were introduced with TWW, on top of all existing bugs. As it stands, raids are in critical condition, with more bugs than ever before.

For some time now, the popular talk among raiders has been that DE doesn't care at all about the raids. Exploits are being removed, but the real issues that result in broken runs and lost keys aren't being touched at all. For the love of all that is good and holy, please: do something. There's not enough raiding as it is, and at this rate, you're going to drive away what's left of the raiders. People are already giving up on doing JV.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

View Profile Bug:

Other players cant see our operators full attire and hair stylings, they see the base operator face hairless and with the default clothing in the profile tab.

I've attached an example pic of what i mean :) 

Have a nice day...

wrmU6qN.jpg