Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I take no damage without using abilities? Also with a hobbled dragon key. Also while scanning a simaris target.

RoboticApplesWithLasers

Question

Spoiler: Riven mods are a thing, I got a great requirement on mine.

bvVscqR.png

I thought at first that, perhaps it just means I can't use abilities to CC the target, or perhaps it's just taking damage from the target.

I brought rhino for iron skin and took no damage in an exterminate, then captured the target (scorpion) normally

after capturing the scorpion I ran into stalker,, I wanted to try my void powers on him, but he was immune and attacked my warframe while i was outsode of it, causing me to take damage.  I then completed the mission.

So how do i take no damage if I can't use abilities to block or avoid it?

10 answers to this question

Problem is that as soon as the first scan is complete, they know where you are will likely shoot you for your trouble. I don't know anyone with an Ivara who can cloak me to get in for the scans easily either.

Just now, S0ulCal1ber said:

I did this with ivara

prowl from the very start of the mission and find the target and scan it.

just don't use any abilities on the target its self

wait, that works? fml, I figured the requirements on the mod were for the whole mission!
guess it's time to start playing salt factory warframe again.

Edited by FLSH_BNG

I almost got the same, but yours is even worse... At least I can take damage ._.
But my problem is that I can't get the dragon key research from the Dojo, because "Construction of Solar Rails is unavailable during Armistice" - and then I get kicked out from the console.

1 hour ago, ShadowFox14 said:

I almost got the same, but yours is even worse... At least I can take damage ._.
But my problem is that I can't get the dragon key research from the Dojo, because "Construction of Solar Rails is unavailable during Armistice" - and then I get kicked out from the console.

Aren't they available in the market?