Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help my tonkor is too broken now

Darktmn

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!

Or face my tonkor with an already 80000 reliable crit hits!

How far up will it go, damage wise?

not sure i dont have the credits to max it out right now

and how will you beat me with your tonkor if mine is stronger

Just now, Darktmn said:

not sure i dont have the credits to max it out right now

and how will you beat me with your tonkor if mine is stronger

......................................................................................................................................

SHH!

Tonkor 2.0 will never overcome my ultimate spamming skills!

I never cared about power creep... but this... this is insane, its not even funny at this point. The gap between Tonkor/Simulor and everything else was already huge, now its even worse.

People say that Riven mods are supposed to help bad weapons... it only makes them even worse

2 minutes ago, markus230 said:

I never cared about power creep... but this... this is insane, its not even funny at this point. The gap between Tonkor/Simulor and everything else was already huge, now its even worse.

People say that Riven mods are supposed to help bad weapons... it only makes them even worse

All weapons get the buff. On the plus side my dera vandal is godlike now.

1 minute ago, markus230 said:

Yeah while I've got a collection of these growing myself, damage is beyond broken now.

Sure, while 90% of the star map can be completed with medium ranked regular mods, some of these new mods just let you steamroll all the content...  Seriously 80,000 damage per trigger?  XD

DE stopped caring about balance.

Even if they will tone it down, they will keep all the income from platinum people purchased to pay insane prices for these monster mods.

This is very bad situation for the game, both community and developers. I have no clue how will they backpedal from this mess.

3 minutes ago, immolator1001 said:

Yeah, but it widens the gap between god-tier and everything else. Sure, it helps weaker weapons, but since mod increase % of various stats, the better the weapon is, the bigger the buff is. I mean, 2x10 is 20, 2x100 is 200.

I already play solo because of how OP some weapons are (sorry, but I want to shoot at things too, its Thirds Person SHOOTER after all), and seems like it'll stay that way. Its sad that people who like to use weapons they find fun to use, that are not top-tier, have to either play solo/private or be dead weight

[EDIT]

I know that its a co-op game, but hell, power creep keeps dividing players. There are those who play for fun, and there are those who min-max, in most co-op games, those two groups can get along, in Warframe at least one side is unhappy when playing with someone from a different group. Nobody likes to be a dead weight, and nobody likes useless teammates.

And the worst thing is, there isn't even an endgame, to use those mods in

Edited by markus230

1 minute ago, markus230 said:

Yeah, but it widens the gap between god-tier and everything else. Sure, it helps weaker weapons, but since mod increase % of various stats, the better the weapon is, the bigger the buff is. I mean, 2x10 is 20, 2x100 is 200.

I already play solo because of how OP some weapons are (sorry, but I want to shoot at things too, its Thirds Person SHOOTER after all), and seems like it'll stay that way. Its sad that people who like to use weapons they find fun to use, that are not top-tier, have to either play solo/private or be dead weight

True, but I feel like the tonkor and simulor alreadywipe rooms, buffing them doesn't do as much as buffing weaker weapons to top tiers level.

Loving these new mods all that skill.....

38 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!

Or face my tonkor with an already 80000 reliable crit hits!

How far up will it go, damage wise?

Yeah... give it a few weeks and this will be us...

200w_10.gif

(No matter what we do everything will be a joke ?)

Silly Silly power creeping rng ?

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

36 minutes ago, immolator1001 said:

Share the glory of your Dera Vandal with us if you don't mind!  I'd love to see what you got on that.

I got one yesterday with multishot, puncture and elemental bonus.  I was really happy to the maxed take heavy caliber off and go back to enjoying 100% accuracy on Dera with 0 recoil.  XD

50 minutes ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

And then people say that Riven mods are supposed to help bad weapons

It is also scary that you are able to get even better mods for OP weapons 

Tbh these weapons dont need riven mods, and can already kill everything, so bad weapons would just benefit

Also they should: a) nerf already op weapons so they are in line with normal ones and riven mods dont create such gap

B) limit the mods for already op weapons

I honestly prefer the first, but as i said op weapons already kill everything so...