Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the Zarr

Azzaruth

BY THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING I LOVE THIS WEAPON SO MUUUUUUUUCH! It takes almost everything I love and shoved it all in to one giant cannon! I love the enormous range of the blast, the large AoE damage, it even has a large crit multiplier and high crit chance for something that hits multiple times! Best of all, it even has a safe mode that is actually quite great as well with barrage mode! All the pellets do quite a bit of damage as well, and there is even an innate punch through! The reloading mechanic is amazing, instead of being a super long reload to regain all the ammo it is cut up into super short reloads of one each, so it can be used again if badly needed right away. It's like DE read my mind when making this weapon, along with the patches that went along with it! I can't gush enough about this weapon, I love everything about it, it's the perfect weapon! I love you SOOOOOOO MUCH DE! Thank you so much for the Zarr, I never 5 forma'd anything this quickly before!

The only change I'd like to see on it is that Cannon mode gets a cap on self-damage like the Tonkor (maybe 100-150? ). I really don't think lethal self-damage has a type in such a fast-paced and unpredictable game like Warframe. 

That being said, It's probably my favorite gun that's come out in a while. It's just so mechanically interesting and unique when compared to most of the other guns in the game.

6 hours ago, SquidTheSid said:

The only change I'd like to see on it is that Cannon mode gets a cap on self-damage like the Tonkor (maybe 100-150? ). I really don't think lethal self-damage has a type in such a fast-paced and unpredictable game like Warframe. 

That being said, It's probably my favorite gun that's come out in a while. It's just so mechanically interesting and unique when compared to most of the other guns in the game.

Tonkor should be significantly lower than other launchers. Maybe 50 on the tonkor and 200 on everything else?