Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insane Riven Mod Challenge

Madame_Werewolf

Question

10 answers to this question

I completed this challenge rencently. This look really hard as the first time but it's not really because somethings are not explained.
I will give some tips to complete is easier :

-As abilities, they mean abilities used on the target, so you can use abilities on you. I used Loki's Invisibility to stay hidden and not taking damages.
-How people said, the hobbled dragon Key do not affect maneuvrability so, you can continue using bullet jump without problem. The decrease of speed is also a percentage of your base warframe speed so, using rush can set your speed at 55% insteade 25%.
-Using Zenistar with a full explosive status build can help you to stun the target if you launch a disc on it. If you dont have Zenistar, the challenge is not restricted to solo so, you can ask people who have the weapon to help you.

It's fairly easy and there was a bunch of threads about this exact challenge already, you might want to use the search function.

Prowling Ivara or Iron Skin Rhino, people were able to do it with them. I believe "without using abilities" means "without using CC".

Edited by Suncake

the whole abilities thing seems to trigger only when u get in range of simaris target as far as i can tell, so u can take a duration limbo for example and speedrun in rift (can't take damage, but can scan) or u can try damage absorption skills such as Nezha's Warding halo cast at the start of the mission or rhino's Iron skin.

Alternatively get an ally who can do this for u, ivara clock arrow duration build or limbo duration or warding halo augment etc 

Try either of those :) 

1 hour ago, lukinu_u said:

I completed this challenge rencently. This look really hard as the first time but it's not really because somethings are not explained.
I will give some tips to complete is easier :

-As abilities, they mean abilities used on the target, so you can use abilities on you. I used Loki's Invisibility to stay hidden and not taking damages.
-How people said, the hobbled dragon Key do not affect maneuvrability so, you can continue using bullet jump without problem. The decrease of speed is also a percentage of your base warframe speed so, using rush can set your speed at 55% insteade 25%.
-Using Zenistar with a full explosive status build can help you to stun the target if you launch a disc on it. If you dont have Zenistar, the challenge is not restricted to solo so, you can ask people who have the weapon to help you.

Nice suggestion! 

Anyway, it worked with Iron Skin :) thanks everyone!