Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Opt out

Vibal

Can we have an option to opt out of the post WW content.

I vehemently dislike the operator mechanic. A 100 hp targetable missile that requires melee range (e) + ctrl-space + lmb channel in the middle of a mission is ++unfun. I'm sure there's a level of git gud to it, but I'd just as soon take a pass on riven mods to have the game I played last week back.

No. That's silly.

You can literally not use it. The only time you EVER need to use it is to deal with kuva guardians, and it takes half a second, and you can let someone else do it. There's no problem here.

I don't like how the sentients work but I don't get the option to opt out and ignore their mechanics.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

I second AdunSaveMe, and I'd like to add that you're being petty to post here when you can so far go the entire rest of the game without using it at all.

Me, though, I like screwing with MR2's on Mercury and whatnot. It's good fun to kill their (second) dreams.

3 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

I second AdunSaveMe, and I'd like to add that you're being petty to post here when you can so far go the entire rest of the game without using it at all.

Me, though, I like screwing with MR2's on Mercury and whatnot. It's good fun to kill their (second) dreams.

you're spoiling it for them....? :/

17 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

Might have sounded a bit aggressive, apologies. This is a feedback forum, though, I'm not sure if voicing an opinion here is petty. There's some other content I don't love which I can simply not join up for raids, 60+ min survivals etc. Soloing a 25-30 syndicate missions for medals hadn't been on that list until TWW. Clearing a mobile defense terminal room w/guardians in it using the operator isn't what I'd like to look forward to when I log on.

24 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

No. That's silly.

You can literally not use it. The only time you EVER need to use it is to deal with kuva guardians, and it takes half a second, and you can let someone else do it. There's no problem here.

I don't like how the sentients work but I don't get the option to opt out and ignore their mechanics.

Spoiler

You don't even need to get out for Kuva Guardians. For some reason, chaos makes them vincible.

Just now, Vibal said:

Might have sounded a bit aggressive, apologies. This is a feedback forum, though, I'm not sure if voicing an opinion here is petty. There's some other content I don't love which I can simply not join up for raids, 60+ min survivals etc. Soloing a 25-30 syndicate missions for medals hadn't been on that list until TWW. Clearing a mobile defense terminal room w/guardians in it using the operator isn't what I'd like to look forward to when I log on.

Regardless, asking to opt out of a particular game mechanic is silly.

Besides, you do have what you asked for. You can choose not to do post-TWW content. This includes the kuva fortress and siphons, which are both TWW content. If you ignore those, you never have to touch the operator mechanic at all.

You can't pick and choose your mix of content and mechanics. Do it or don't, those are your options.