Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ZANUKA!!!

Loviam

Does anyone else really really want a ZANUKA? It's basically a kubrow with the AI enhancements of the sentinels along with their skin and utility/versatility.

I want a pet that isn't a dumb &#! piece of turd that doesn't make me need to keep an eye on a 4th stupid ally 

5 minutes ago, Loviam said:

In all honesty to me that looks like a (Blade liger) Zanuka with a Nikana in its mouth 

You haven't played Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance then?

4 minutes ago, achromos said:

I want to play as one like we did in the DLC...  So awesome!

I just want an entire game about Wolf :sadcry:

We could get Mechanical pet " like zanuka with special abilities "  and mby..? Spoilers Alert! ._.

Spoiler

Controll them like those golden Maw for short time? in TWW??  that would be so cool! and it would give us more stuff to do with your  transference as operator. :heart:

Spoiler

I guess it would be great idea.. but.. DE have some plans for future Transference.. there is no doubt about that. also not everyone will like my idea. 

3 hours ago, M3vik said:

We could get Mechanical pet " like zanuka with special abilities "  and mby..? Spoilers Alert! ._.

Reveal hidden contents

Controll them like those golden Maw for short time? in TWW??  that would be so cool! and it would give us more stuff to do with your  transference as operator. :heart:

Hide contents

I guess it would be great idea.. but.. DE have some plans for future Transference.. there is no doubt about that. also not everyone will like my idea. 

it would be neat if you could craft a "Item" A spectre that you could customize like that worm