The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apology to all recent players

Suisun

Never in my entire 3000 hours on here have I worked so hard to get anything. I saved around 1.5 million standing from seeds, quintances and marks so I could get relics as soons as possible for Valkyr Prime. I got the systems, helm and BP within 2 tries for each. Went 0/5 in radiant shares  for the chassis so someone trades me theirs for my systems and I had 28 more relics so I was thinking I could get another. I was at 26 failures in a row with me getting Radiant share groups from recruiting chat and I had already started typing this. Just finished the 28th and im feeling bad for everyone that was in my groups. Im sorry that my terrible time on here had to be spread to you guys :( Guess its time to waste lots of platinum in trade chat

maybe its just that Im on Xbox and dont have TWW yet, but I haven't even tried farming the new primes yet. I'm normally there farming it all the first day but why bother farming it just to have nothing fun n fulfilling to do? My warframe sessions have been getting shorter and less frequent ever since relics hit. Its kinda sad, as much as I loved the game, it just feels like a chore with no payoff lately.

4 hours ago, Teloch said:

~65 relic packs, 1200 traces, 3 hours 30 minutes.

2 Valkyr prime sets.

The "hamster" tactic is real

On console that would of netted you about 600P. At least for me that is not even close to being worth the time and effort. It would be even less if you kept one set for yourself. I remember the KEY days making 1000's in the first 36ish hours and still having keys left over and fun yes fun with friends farming the stuff.

I can't be bothered for it now. I'll do what you did for the vaulted stuff sure but new PA stuff.......I'll pass

13 minutes ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

On console that would of netted you about 600P. At least for me that is not even close to being worth the time and effort. It would be even less if you kept one set for yourself. I remember the KEY days making 1000's in the first 36ish hours and still having keys left over and fun yes fun with friends farming the stuff.

I can't be bothered for it now. I'll do what you did for the vaulted stuff sure but new PA stuff.......I'll pass

exactly, it USED to be FUN. This sucks. God I wish I could rub steves nose in this relic system like a dog that just pissed on the carpet.

In the first hour of PA, I went to hieracon got 3 new prime relics, Radiant them all because i saved my traces, went to recruiting and did the radiant runs, got 2 Valkyr chassis and 1 venka gauntlet which netted me 400 for both Valkyr parts and 160 for venka part.

Normally with the old void it would've taken me a week to get those parts and i wouldn't make anywhere close to this profit.

2nd PA Which grants me a +Profit in platinum and time, What you are experiencing is just classic RNG that is present in both systems.

I don't think the drop rates are skewed from my experience, but even if they were, old system was just as skewed if not worse.

1 minute ago, Midrib said:

In the first hour of PA, I went to hieracon got 3 new prime relics, Radiant them all because i saved my traces, went to recruiting and did the radiant runs, got 2 Valkyr chassis and 1 venka gauntlet which netted me 400 for both Valkyr parts and 160 for venka part.

Normally with the old void it would've taken me a week to get those parts and i wouldn't make anywhere close to this profit.

2nd PA Which grants me a +Profit in platinum and time, What you are experiencing is just classic RNG that is present in both systems.

I don't think the drop rates are skewed from my experience, but even if they were, old system was just as skewed if not worse.

me hating the relic system is about gameplay, not the rng. Its less rewarding fun wise, regardless of how the numbers play out. I dont speak for everyone but to me, how skewed the numbers are is irrelevant

4 minutes ago, (XB1)ashes of suvius said:

me hating the relic system is about gameplay, not the rng. Its less rewarding fun wise, regardless of how the numbers play out. I dont speak for everyone but to me, how skewed the numbers are is irrelevant

Fun is subjective, I didn't enjoy running a key share only to get 3 useless parts and then get scammed by the 4th guy leaving, Nor did i enjoy doing almost 16 T4 Defense 40 waves till I got my first ash prime blueprint.

I personally enjoyed running excavation with my clanmates, and I enjoyed farming traces with them before hand. much more then farming for the same prime part for hours and then get discouraged to even try farming for it anymore to the point where I felt forced to buy it <(My trinity prime T3 MD experience)

1 hour ago, Numerikuu said:

Drop rates chances are lower for new prime parts for the first month/two, for obvious reasons.

Is your tin-foil hat on tight enough?

Drop rates are determined by rarity tier within the relics, and don't change at all unless new relics containing those items are released with those items in different tiers, which is rare.

I don't like either system much. 

Void meant playing a single tileset and mission type for *days*

Relics remove the ability to bank keys, add the overhead of selecting a relic every 5 minutes, adds the overhead of farming traces in 5 minute chunks. Now there's just too much to do before you even get into the mission. I just want to bank traces but there's no continuous simple way to do that, have to deal with the relic menus just to do that, and you'll constantly be finishing a short mission or be nagged to select a relic. I just want to be left alone and allowed to play. 

41 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

I am feeling the same way. Farming new items was fun. Farming (relics) for the right to farm (traces) for the right to FINALLY farm items is NOT fun.

You know you don't need relics in order to farm traces, right?

Just run an endless fissure mission without a relic equipped, you'll get traces and relics.

3 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

You know you don't need relics in order to farm traces, right?

Yes, I do, Chuck, but that wasn't my point.

My point was that before the relics system, all you had to do is wait. Any key you already had would be converted, and you could immediately start farming the new items.

Now, you have to farm for a relic and for traces before you can effectively farm for the item itself.

Did 9 meso V3 radshare runs. Still no rare parts in sight.

Some people get the full set in 30 min, some will not get it in days. I know it's RNG and all that stuff.

Still, it can be frustrating to not be able to get a single part in hours despite all your best efforts while others are there "yea I got all the relics and all the parts in my first try and I made 2500 plats in 3 hours".

5 hours ago, KinetosImpetus said:

Relics remove the ability to bank keys, add the overhead of selecting a relic every 5 minutes, adds the overhead of farming traces in 5 minute chunks. Now there's just too much to do before you even get into the mission. I just want to bank traces but there's no continuous simple way to do that, have to deal with the relic menus just to do that, and you'll constantly be finishing a short mission or be nagged to select a relic. I just want to be left alone and allowed to play. 

I feel the exact same way. You can already see the limits of this system with keys like Axi V5. When are we going to have Axi V17 ? With relic menus long like a rainy day. Or if you want to farm one specific relic out of the 125 different possible axi relics. I fail to see how this system is an improvement.