The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

double charged refund?

Yamajii89

ok so i got lucky and got a %75 discound on plat. so i went ahead and bought a $25 2.1k plat supply, thought it may be partialy my fault and my internet, i got double charged. However in my warframe only 1 of the 2.1k is reflected? can i get the other $25 back?

7 minutes ago, (PS4)PS_robertgk2017 said:

why does everybody always say contact support? albeit yea normally thats what you do, but everybody knows they take weeks to reply to stuff,  Odds are much better that someone relevant will see your post here on the forums than on support.

That's just not true at all.  Support isn't poking around here looking for wrongs to right.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)PS_robertgk2017 said:

why does everybody always say contact support? albeit yea normally thats what you do, but everybody knows they take weeks to reply to stuff,  Odds are much better that someone relevant will see your post here on the forums than on support.

Support usually takes around 2-3 days to contact me back.

RIP you

19 minutes ago, (PS4)PS_robertgk2017 said:

Because account related issues can't be solved by fellow forum-goers.

5 hours ago, (PS4)PS_robertgk2017 said:

Actually with all respect you are wrong here. Trying to get support on the forums is like yelling down an empty well... it will never get you anywhere... not ever. Not one from support will ever see it here, while with a ticket they will get to it eventually. 

The forums/contacting devs are only a last resort if there is a serious confusion with support, and they aren't resolving the issue, and it absolutely has to be escalated. All issues should always start with a support ticket and will always be solved faster that way. The process of getting an issue cannot even begin until the ticket is sent. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

8 hours ago, (PS4)PS_robertgk2017 said:

I see your response got their money back then....no? Weird..

12 hours ago, (PS4)PS_robertgk2017 said:

I wouldn't trust a company that goes after my payment and personal details just based on a forum post. Support, and an open ticket is always the only option when it's about things regarding billing/payment info.

No one on the forum can help with these.

12 hours ago, (PS4)PS_robertgk2017 said:

both times I've contacted support it's been resolved in 2 days, one was less than 6 hours for a 1st reply... So... your statement is patently false, and on top of that, what exactly do you expect forum users to do? Laugh? there is no reason to even post this kind of support only issue on the forums... other than if you don't know to contact support...