Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie reward limit for Focus Lens should be brought back

Gabbynaru

Look, I know people are complaining about getting Endo from sorties. It's frustrating, I get it. But, personally, I don't really mind Endo. Since the majority of Endo farming spots are boring or solo-unfriendly (Hieracon's Infested Cell Carriers), I like having a way to get lots of Endo easily.

What I really mind is getting Focus Lens. Ever since The War Within dropped, I had 3 sorties that gave me 2k Endo, the rest of sorties gave me Focus Lens (and two Greater Focus Lens). I already got to the point where I'm getting the same focus lens I got a few sorties ago, and, in all honesty, it's incredibly annoying. Endo if useful to me. Focus Lens are not. Now, I wouldn't be that angry about this if only I knew that there was a limit of how many times I could get them.

Before, there was the seasonal rewards, which meant I could get 5 sorties in a row Focus Lens, but then I wouldn't be getting them for the rest of the season, which meant I had more chances at getting good stuff. That thing is GONE now. It needs to be brought back. If DE is not willing to give us the Sortie Token system, then at least limit how many times we can get these useless things like you used to. Frankly, I shouldn't be getting these many Focus Lens. No one should. And say they do, but they already collected all 5 lens from this season, getting 40 platinum to buy a Greater Lens isn't hard at all!

Please, DE, limit how many times we can get these stupid things. Bring back the limit that was placed on them. Even if you don't wanna bring back seasons, at least limit them to once a month. OR better yet, remove them from sorties entirely, cause they are the least rewarding things you can get. Give them to Baro, make them be drops from Rare Containers, anything but leave them in sorties. It's incredibly frustrating to keep getting these things over and over again. I need the Endo. I want to experiment with Riven Mods, yet I can't do either because the Focus Lens keep popping up.

Thank you!

I know they're putting (may have put it in now) the limit of 2 in a row.... it did sound like it was for endo only but really it needs to be for all items on the drop list.

Also it was pretty obvious after endo being restricted that normal lenses would be the next most popular dropping item....

Edited by LSG501

I actually want Lenses.  The only reasons I do Sorties are Lenses and Riven Mods.  I always thought it was stupid that we could only get one of each per season.  Some seasons draggeed on for weeks and we need 4 matching lenses to craft a Greater Lens.  4 Seasons to maybe get one Greater Lens for the school you want, if you didn't miss out one Season.  More Lenses means I can expand the number of things I can use while gaining Focus, it means I can even start swapping Lenses if I decide I've got enough of one school and want to try working on another.  Plus, now that the OIPerator's capabilities have been expanded, Focus is going to get a review and I may find myself wanting to earn more...

If you don't need lenses, be a nice guy, give them to someone that does.

Currently my lens to no lens ratio:

• Warframes: 11 to 5
  • Primaries: 8 to 5
  • Seconderies: 4 to 8
  • Melee: 10 to 13

Keep in mind, none of those are greater lenses and yet half of my Arsenal does not have lenses...do you think I am complaining about getting more?

How much Endo do you need anyway, what do you have like hundreds of Primed mods you need to get to rank 10 or something?

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

better yet, remove them from sorties entirely, cause they are the least rewarding things you can get.

Yes! 

I do not have a lens on every frame or weapon, but I do not want to have one on all of them. I don't even care about focus farming at all since they nerfed draco and I already got what I wanted out of zenurik and naramon. 

The people above who want lenses would also be better off if they moved lenses to the void and/or made lense alerts instead of sticking them in sorties where most people running sorties likely do not want or care about them. Removing lenses from sorties and moving them elsewhere is win/win for everyone, even people who actually want them. 

I disagree. Sorties are the only way to get lenses without plat and regular lenses can be used to craft greater lenses. On top of that there are what, a couple of hundred weapons and 30+ frames. The old availability forced you to restrict your loadouts. Now that lenses are more readily available you can slap them on more gear which coincides nicely with the addition of Riven mods bringing up lower tier gear.