Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So about that arcane change

PerishedFraud

5 minutes ago, BeeOverlord said:

Err, I'm talking about new arcanes.

Didn't they say they would separate those from cosmetics, along with removing distillers?

Yeah that's what I thought you were talking about, the system is awful. I think they have talked about trying to make the arcane system more user friendly, but mainly they have just talked about it. I don't think they ever had a definitive plan, and you know how long DE takes to move sometimes even when they DO have a plan laid out. 

I for one am sick of spending 50K rep every time I want to move an arcane. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

30 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Like, 2 years ago?

27 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

yea Nova and nekros were the cutoffs. frames before them have arcanes. Since then Arcanes havent existed to my knowledge and now you can take the arcanse off the old helms

He's talking about DE mentioning that they would be removing the need to use Arcane Distillers in order to remove the arcanes (the ones from raids) that you attached to either a helmet or Syadana ....

16 minutes ago, Suncake said:

Would be way easier to just have a separate slot in arsenal for the arcanes, like trinkets in some RPG. No more pain with distilling and reapplying them to another syandana if you want to change your looks.

This so hard, but I could swear that DE said this was exactly what they would do. Urrrrgh. My memory is so cloudy and confused when it comes to arcanes. I've literally been holding my sets off, waiting for this to happen.

2 hours ago, Suncake said:

Would be way easier to just have a separate slot in arsenal for the arcanes, like trinkets in some RPG. No more pain with distilling and reapplying them to another syandana if you want to change your looks.

sooo much this.

You should be able to pick 2 arcanes for each loadout (1 if you have an "old" arcane helmet equipped), and while you're at it, also make the focus schools tied to loadouts.

Yea a side bar would be great.

Maybe something like:
Equip: Arcane Grace (Lv 1, 2, 3, 4) depending on # of arcane graces.

Then you don't have to worry about doing anything else, it just stays in that slot until you change it. Applies the same effect to every frame. Binds to Loadout slot or something

19 hours ago, Phoenixian_Ultimatum said:

He's talking about DE mentioning that they would be removing the need to use Arcane Distillers in order to remove the arcanes (the ones from raids) that you attached to either a helmet or Syadana ....

oh, i apparently have a rather large information hole...